PDA

View Full Version : Rate the Songs You've Heard Recently Out of Five

Elite Lord Sigma
04-23-2006, 11:56 PM
Since there's a topic about movies already, I figured that one based on songs would go well. Rate any songs you've heard recently out of five, if you want to, of course. You can review any song you wish to, no matter how old it is. Try to include the author of the song as well. Also try to throw in a few comments like "This has a catchy beat.", "This is the worst song ever to defile my earlobes." or "The singer's voice reminds me of fingernails scratching a chalkboard."

Mythra
04-24-2006, 01:30 AM
Just recently heard Tool's new song, Vicarious, a couple of days ago. One of their best songs ever imo. I most certainly give it a five out of five. Hopefully the rest of their cd wil be as good if not better than that one.

Venom
04-24-2006, 01:40 AM
Raining blood by Slayer has a the coolest guitar riff ever written in it, however it has the worst guitar solo ever.

7/10.

Jack
04-24-2006, 02:39 AM
Throwing Muses- Bea

A proper "rocking" song by the Muses. Begins with a sensual vocal by Kristin hersh, before descending into sexual imagery with crashing riffs. Still has their scitzophrenic song structure, but it's tune makes it work perfectly.
One of their best.

5/5