PDA

View Full Version : Stuff, Kno wat I'm sayin? (spoilers maybe)

Omega_Weapon
04-24-2006, 01:14 AM
I got 3 questions:

1: Who's nobody is Axel?
2:Who is your favorite character?Why?
3: Is Axel Good or Bad?

My favorite character is Axel, because he has cool weapons and is awesome.

Griff
04-24-2006, 01:40 AM
1. Crono's
2. Leon, because he is Squall, and has a gunblade
3. Axel is a bad guy, but with good intentions

ehsteve
04-24-2006, 03:33 AM
1. Ale's
2. The King
3. Well, how do you define 'good' or 'bad'? He betrays the Organization, which was planning to do harm to the worlds, so from that point of view he is good. However, he doesn't care about anything except for getting Roxas back out of Sora, so from that point of view he is bad.

remghoost
04-24-2006, 06:26 AM
1.ale's
2. riku because of his hair towards the end of the game
3.kinda what ehsteve said, but he also helps sora by sacrificing him self with that attack

Giga Guess
04-24-2006, 01:48 PM
1.) LEA! Iunno...it never alludes to WHO'! nobody he is...
2.) Luxord for the bad guys, Kairi (Seeing her fight...is there hope for her being playable on KH3...?) for the good guys.
3.) In the beginning....just really neutral. In the end, I'd have to say he's a good guy.

Go powerful women
04-25-2006, 03:50 PM
1: Ale.
2:I would have to say Sora. He really grew up in this game.
3: Is Axel Good or Bad? Yes, Axel is good. There is no doubt in my mind. He is the kind of Nobody that makes you question if nobodies don't have hearts or just complete ones. SPOILER! Axel gave his life for Roxas/Sora. Sacrafice is the highest form of love. Not to mention that he betrayed the organization for Roxas. It just makes you wonder.

Fonzie
04-29-2006, 04:54 AM
1: Ale.
2:I would have to say Sora. He really grew up in this game.
3: Is Axel Good or Bad? Yes, Axel is good. There is no doubt in my mind. He is the kind of Nobody that makes you question if nobodies don't have hearts or just complete ones. SPOILER! Axel gave his life for Roxas/Sora. Sacrafice is the highest form of love. Not to mention that he betrayed the organization for Roxas. It just makes you wonder.

You just made him sound homosexual. Is he?

Ballistix Man
04-29-2006, 05:14 AM
Yeah it appears so.