PDA

View Full Version : This makes me sooo mad...

*~Angel Wing~*
04-24-2006, 01:20 AM
I hate it when people say that Axel is gay. :hot: :mad2: Only cuz he said Roxas made him feel like he had a heart, and Roxas was the one he ever liked. They turn an innocent game into something totally different. :mad: I've even seen a fan art of him and Roxas kissing. :barf:

Ouch!
04-24-2006, 02:03 AM
That happens with just about every video game or anime out there. It's something you'd best learn to get used to and ignore.

Hambone
04-24-2006, 02:09 AM
I hate it when people say that Axel is gay. :hot: :mad2: Only cuz he said Roxas made him feel like he had a heart, and Roxas was the one he ever liked. They turn an innocent game into something totally different. :mad: I've even seen a fan art of him and Roxas kissing. :barf:
yeah. people suck. Axel is cool.

teaandmachines
04-24-2006, 02:17 AM
axel is the man.

[beside sora and roxas.. lol]

Ballistix Man
04-24-2006, 05:15 AM
He is very obviously homo sexual. He continues to chase after a man for an inconcievable reason considering he has no heart and in that case would not feel emotion.

Rice Cake
04-24-2006, 09:16 PM
But Sora already hugged Kairi so he isn't gay. Can Axel say he hugged a girl? Nope.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-24-2006, 09:18 PM
He is very obviously homo sexual. He continues to chase after a man for an inconcievable reason considering he has no heart and in that case would not feel emotion.
Well I played through some of the game again, and if you look at it in a gay perspective I kinda see why they would say that. But then if you look at it that way, Sora is gay cuz in this game he's going crazy looking for Riku. And then near the end where Sora's crying at Riku's knees saying "I looked everywhere for you!!!" I feel there's more proof that Sora's gay then Axel...but we still love Sora!!! :jess: (Not as much as Axel though...:kaolove2: )

McLovin'
04-24-2006, 10:36 PM
[!]The game is gay. lol[/!]

Knock it off and don't post crap like this again.

~Void

Ballistix Man
04-24-2006, 11:40 PM
Well I played through some of the game again, and if you look at it in a gay perspective I kinda see why they would say that. But then if you look at it that way, Sora is gay cuz in this game he's going crazy looking for Riku. And then near the end where Sora's crying at Riku's knees saying "I looked everywhere for you!!!" I feel there's more proof that Sora's gay then Axel...but we still love Sora!!! :jess: (Not as much as Axel though...:kaolove2: )
I never said Sora wasn't gay but Sora has feelings so his emotions can be explained.

Mr. Kyusaku
04-24-2006, 11:49 PM
It's not that Axel's gay. He just misses Roxas but I kinda wonder why people like Axel. I think he looks cool but I guess it's alot like how everyone like's Riku even though in reality, Sora and Kairi are the better one's. Sorry you saw that picture, Angel wing .:(

Heartless Soul
04-24-2006, 11:58 PM
The game is gay. lol
So would this post.

Why.....Is that when males have strong relationships together, just in a friendship sort of way, homosexuality is implied and obsessive yaoi fangirls MUST pair them quickly? So if I'm very close to a friend who HAPPENS to be boy, it means I'm gay? You can flame fangirls/fanboys for making artwork and crap like that, but seriously, Axel is gay because he cares for Roxas a lot? Let's just call Sora bisexual because of his strong friendship with Riku and because of his love for Kairi.

Ballistix Man
04-25-2006, 12:03 AM
I always saw Sora as bi sexual. I always saw Riku as gay. And I saw Kairi as straight.

Griff
04-25-2006, 12:53 AM
unfortunately what the Japanese put in various animations/games to mean loyalty and friendship alot of the rest of the world sees as homoeroticism, and write fanfics/pics accordingly.

Mr. Kyusaku
04-25-2006, 02:15 AM
The people who make those drawings are probably gay themselves:rolleyes2 .

Ballistix Man
04-25-2006, 02:27 AM
That would make sense.

Rice Cake
04-25-2006, 02:30 AM
So that means every artist who draws gay anime (example: Gravitation) are gay? thats a stupid statement. lol. Sora just has a strong sense of friendship towards Riku, nothing more.

Ballistix Man
04-25-2006, 03:11 AM
So that means every artist who draws gay anime (example: Gravitation) are gay? thats a stupid statement. I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. Sora just has a strong sense of friendship towards Riku, nothing more.
There is no proof.

LunarWeaver
04-25-2006, 04:01 AM
First of all, if Axel was gay, who cares?

You all just have to realize that certain parts of the world (*cough America cough*...oh I'm American too calm down) are very phobic about expressing their feelings, both with boys and girls and especially with males.

So by the time people are teenagers they go through this whole 13-17 year old thing where every guy who says they have a bond with another guy is "gay gay gay" etc.... Anyway, Axel is just friends with Roxas. He says so himself. He isn't real, he's just a bunch of polygons with lines that Quinton Flynn read, so the only way he could be gay is if Nomura gave him a line that says "I am in love with Roxas." And since he doesn't, there you go. All technical, he doesn't have feelings period, what with being a computer produced image and all.

It's really quite natural for two male friends to create a strong enough bond they'd go through all sorts of crazyness just to see each other again. You probably have the same bond with your friends but nobody ever voices it because we're all told we're not allowed to have feelings for the same gender. Yes, you get feelings for the same gender all the time, even love ~_^, but it is NOT attraction "I want to go hanky panky with you" love, it's just a friendship love. Friendship, family, and spouse are three different kinds of love and every person feels each of these... Axel just expresses his, and you just don't.

Go powerful women
04-25-2006, 04:10 PM
I thought fans of anime or video games would understand and not say stupid things like "oh axel is gay." Are you guys retarded? Honestly! Axel found someone who made him feel human. People cling to things that make them happy. Like me and video games. Video games make me happy (they aren't the only thing mind you) so I play video games. Roxas made Axel feel human so he wanted to be around him so he could feel human. Nothing sexual about that and it is childish to think as much.

Sora knew Kairi was safe at Destiny Islands. Riku was locked in the realm of darkness and not seen for two years. Hmmm.....yah I think I would be happier to see Riku.

Also. Those bugged by the people posting things like Axel is gay realize they are just doing it to tick people off. So stop it if you are doing it. It is stupid and pointless.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-25-2006, 07:40 PM
It's not that Axel's gay. He just misses Roxas but I kinda wonder why people like Axel. I think he looks cool but I guess it's alot like how everyone like's Riku even though in reality, Sora and Kairi are the better one's. Sorry you saw that picture, Angel wing .:(
I like Axel cuz he's sexy and funny. :kaolove2: :D And yeah that picture was gross...it was on Devient Art if anyone was interested. :eep:

Heartless Soul
04-25-2006, 09:33 PM
I thought fans of anime or video games would understand and not say stupid things like "oh axel is gay." Are you guys retarded? Honestly! Axel found someone who made him feel human. People cling to things that make them happy. Like me and video games. Video games make me happy (they aren't the only thing mind you) so I play video games. Roxas made Axel feel human so he wanted to be around him so he could feel human. Nothing sexual about that and it is childish to think as much.

Sora knew Kairi was safe at Destiny Islands. Riku was locked in the realm of darkness and not seen for two years. Hmmm.....yah I think I would be happier to see Riku.

Also. Those bugged by the people posting things like Axel is gay realize they are just doing it to tick people off. So stop it if you are doing it. It is stupid and pointless.
Roxas presense made Axel feel like ''someone'', especially when you consider they're just ''Nobodies''. I think that proves they're not homosexuals and give you the idea that the Nobodies have human ''feelings'' even if they lack a heart.

Let's just say the people that are running around screaming and dropping the gay bomb on Axel and Roxas are probably closet homosexuals that which they had a relationship like those two with somebody.

:p

Only kidding guys.

mooglebunni608
04-25-2006, 11:10 PM
, if Axel was gay, who cares?
yup.

Griff
04-25-2006, 11:21 PM
am i the only one that sees the irony of mooglegirl608's sig in this thread?

*~Angel Wing~*
04-26-2006, 01:43 AM
Beautifully said. :up: :cry:

Ballistix Man
04-26-2006, 01:45 AM
That was horribly said. If anything you just made Axel's homo sexuality even more clear.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-26-2006, 01:54 AM
That was horribly said. If anything you just made Axel's homo sexuality even more clear.
I don't think it did. :nonono: Ahhh!!! I search for a picture of Reno and I get ANOTHER picture of Axel and Roxas...:hot: :mad: That's it, I'm not going on Deviant Art anymore...:nonono: :eep:

Go powerful women
04-27-2006, 07:34 PM

Enough said Ballistix Man.

Wow I feel cool quoting myself.

Seifer
04-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Fangirls. Homophobes. 'Nuff said.

Shiny
04-28-2006, 02:32 AM
Ugh. I can't really say whether Axel is gay, or not because I haven't bought the game yet. And I must say that after reading this topic I don't think I want to buy it. However, I will say that Lunar Weaver is right. People are homophobes and they'll immeadately see something between two men who love eachother as a sexual relationship when it could just mean that they are friends...really good friends (with possible benefits). But I'll also add that yaoi is very popular in both Japan and the U.S. so Square Enix likes to sneak that in their games whenever possible. Also making mostly all the men look like women is another cultural thing that is only fully accepted in Japan, because the women tend to only date effeminate men there. All in all it's just a fictional character. Nothing worth getting worked up over.

P.S. Deviart is great! Some of the best artists on the web are on that site.

LunarWeaver
04-28-2006, 04:01 AM
I don't think it did. :nonono: Ahhh!!! I search for a picture of Reno and I get ANOTHER picture of Axel and Roxas...:hot: :mad: That's it, I'm not going on Deviant Art anymore...:nonono: :eep:

Gee, can you imagine if I locked myself in a fluffy bubble and never looked at anything remotely heterosexual. My life sure would be hectic. I see a picture of a boy and girl kissing and just passingly think it's cute, I don't go "OMGZ BANNING THIS SITEZ DATS DEH SICKIES."

My, if homosexuals discriminated against heterosexuals this much, not a whole lot would get done in this world. Good thing they're not all you.

In short, grow up. *Sprays flame-repellent all about his post*

Zeromus_X
04-28-2006, 04:04 AM
That happens with just about every video game or anime out there. It's something you'd best learn to get used to and ignore.
I thought all posting would've stopped after this one, but I guess not.

Ballistix Man
04-28-2006, 04:05 AM

Enough said Ballistix Man.

Wow I feel cool quoting myself.
I am not doing it to tick people off so dont start with me I am not even in the mood. He appears gay. All logical evidence points to him being gay. 'Nuff said

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-28-2006, 05:46 AM
We do not post and call people retarded. We do not post things that say, in effect, "this game is gay lolz". Don't let me catch any more of it or this thread gets closed.

Edit: I'm closing this and going along with Necronopticous' decision on these threads.