PDA

View Full Version : OOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGG.

teaandmachines
04-24-2006, 01:54 AM
kingdom hearts 2 has so many minigames.. it's driving me crazy! and those cutscenes.. UGH... i'm only in Port Royal and KH2 is already making me pull my hair out. does this make anyone elese mad? or do i just get annoyed easily?

:mad2:

-Red XIII-
04-24-2006, 01:56 AM
I kinda like them. Just don't play them in Proud Mode. Suicide will race through your head... :cry: *shudders*

Port Royal is retardedly hard on your second trip.

Necronopticous
04-24-2006, 01:57 AM
You're clearly overreacting. What minigames are you even talking about? The Roxas odd-job minigames?

teaandmachines
04-24-2006, 02:13 AM
yea the roxas stuff
atlantica
[that freaking gummi ship that takes 30 minutes to clear and gives me a headache]
the coloseum/that underworld coloseum
winnie the pooh book...
& there'sprobably more since i haven't beaten it yet

i'm afraid if i dont do them (except for the gummi ship) that i'll miss something :cry:

I kinda like them. Just don't play them in Proud Mode. Suicide will race through your head... :cry: *shudders*

Port Royal is retardedly hard on your second trip.

i don't plan playing in proudmode anytime this lifetime lol
port royal is retardedly boring graphhics are really good though ha

eternalshiva
04-24-2006, 02:22 AM
>.>a I liked that part of the game, exp grinding and story gets boring after a while, mini-games are a total welcomed distraction, plus if you beat them all and do the jimmy's challenges, you get to see the secret ending '-')/

teaandmachines
04-24-2006, 02:26 AM
i saw the secret ending and didnt even know it had anything to do with kingdom hearts.. then people started talking about it and i was like
:mad2:

Heartless Soul
04-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Port Royal is retardedly a great world. Not everyday a that a mediocre pirate, a blacksmith and the governor's daughter run into a spikey-haired ''Japanese'' boy, a talking dog and duck.

Rice Cake
04-24-2006, 09:20 PM
You can skip those Roxas missions. Just do one in the 2 areas and go talk to Hayner at the train station. there's a good 30 minutes saved.

Go powerful women
04-25-2006, 03:41 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! I am all for the minigames but if I wasted a half an hour (twice) for nothing..........grrr!! I love how the minigames break up the button mashing greatness of the game. It just takes your mind off of things.

Skyblade
04-25-2006, 08:38 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! I am all for the minigames but if I wasted a half an hour (twice) for nothing..........grrr!! I love how the minigames break up the button mashing greatness of the game. It just takes your mind off of things.

No, it's not for nothing. If you just do one and end, you get diddly squat. If you earn at least 800 total (including the 150 you start with from the Dusk), you'll get one AP. And if you get at least 1200 (again, including the original 150 from the Dusk), you'll get two AP. Easy way to get more AP earilier, and IMHO, it's better than synthesizing AP Pluses.

Just do Mail Delivery over and over again. It's a lot faster than Poster Duty, so it's ok that you only get half the cash. 50 Munny in less than ten seconds.