PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars

Neo Blackheart
04-24-2006, 04:06 AM
I am working on A site that is a RPG for KH. I have a lot of stuff planed for it and was just wondering if there is anything that looks like it will be good and have any suggestions on it. I have made no actual stuff for rules but I am planing on haveing almost everything from the games other than NPC donald and goofy.

Also It is a Forum RPG as it is the best I can do for my first game.

I am looking for people to help me run it.
I am not giving special weapons to staff you will have to start out just like the rest of us normal just with the special name and respect.
I need 13
which is the number of organization members.

KH:TKW (http://www.eyesonff.com)

Oh yeah about KH 2 What happens to DIZ that organization guy

Ballistix Man
04-24-2006, 05:32 AM
I'll help. I may be a little slow with the help at first but school is almost over for me so I will be helping alot. Juxt tell me do and I'm yo man.

remghoost
04-24-2006, 06:27 AM
i can help too, i know alot about the kingdom hearts series

NeoCracker
04-24-2006, 08:56 AM
I can give you a hand, though I havn't played Chain of memories and I'm a little sketch on the first game since I havn't played in a while. But sure, I'll help all I can

Edit: I set up my profile on your site, same name as the one here.

Neo Blackheart
04-24-2006, 12:15 PM
Thanks.

I have updated stats so you should be organization members now and be able to do several things to make the site look better. Also If you have any Idea about what would be good you can put it in there just try and put it under the correct catagory.

If any of you have the time would you work on finishing up the Worlds for me.

Eiko Guy
04-24-2006, 03:59 PM
i'll do it yes sir and i call axels number in the organization and i got his name on that site so look for axel so i can be a mod

Neo Blackheart
04-25-2006, 03:57 PM
Thanks anyone else

Neo Blackheart
04-27-2006, 02:42 PM
would anyone else like to join we have the site almost complete but we have already opened role playing

NeoCracker
04-27-2006, 03:12 PM
How is this still open?

Neo Blackheart
04-27-2006, 03:54 PM
They must not care. Oh well

Leeza
04-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Closed now.