PDA

View Full Version : twilight town minigame..

aLcHe-MiSs
04-25-2006, 01:05 AM
the poster duty mini game is so difficult! post 20 posters in 30 seconds.. Waaaah!

cloud20747
04-25-2006, 03:43 AM
I did it....tough but posible. Now that Cargo thing in 15 secs?! IMPOSSIBLE....maybe(I got 16 secs)

Glitch
04-25-2006, 03:46 AM
Yeah, I hear you... Even with all my jumping, running, gliding and such leveled up to the max, it still took me about 30 tries before I managed to get under 30 seconds. >_< To me, that's the hardest part of the game hands down. :P

cloud20747
04-25-2006, 03:50 AM
no the Cargo in 15 secs! I STILL haven't beat it and I'm 91 hrs into the game.

Ballistix Man
04-25-2006, 03:53 AM
This was so easy.
Only hard one was the cargo one.

cloud20747
04-25-2006, 03:55 AM
SEE! I knew I wasn't the only one having problems with that damn cargo push

Ouch!
04-25-2006, 04:45 AM
Cargo push was a breeze. Negative combo is your friend.

LunarWeaver
04-25-2006, 05:22 AM
I remember trying to do the poster bit without Glide, how foolish I was :D. I didn't have much trouble with the cargo bit... It was all posters for me...Damn posters! PROMOTE YOUR OWN SHOW!... Err *cough*.

aLcHe-MiSs
04-25-2006, 12:28 PM
the cargo is too easy!! the poster duty is the hardest.. that's the only one that's left to complete the journal.

cloud20747
04-25-2006, 02:35 PM
the cargo is too easy!! the poster duty is the hardest.. that's the only one that's left to complete the journal.
all u have to do is find a quick route. took me 10 tries after I got Glide, etc.
NOW give me tips for the cargo please.

Go powerful women
04-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Make sure that you lock on the cargo. (you might have already but i have to say this.) Also make sure that all of your combo attacks are equipped. Especially aerial or combo boosts. It helps. If you find yourself veering into the wall than restart and face forward. Using aerial attacks really helps keeping it straight and hitting the bag when it is in the air. How do you get glide for the poster thing?

SeeDRankLou
04-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Easy way to do the Cargo Push:
Have Slide Dash equipped. A negative combo will help, but it's not necessary. No other abilities should be equipped. Now, lock on and do a combo. Don't run to the cargo, just start slashing again. Sora will perform Slide Dash which will dash you to the cargo MUCH more quickly than walking to it (you may need to walk a little, but only like a step or two if that). When it bounces in the air, whack it to get a lot of distance. Again, don't walk to it, just attack and Sora will perform Slide Dash and will dash to the cargo in no time.

For the Poster Duty, you just need to find a pattern. Just remember, when Sora slaps a poster on the wall, you can immediately Aerial Dodge. And if you Aerial Dodge into Glide, it seems to go faster. Also, to stop him from doing that front flip before slapping the third of three posters close together, hold the analog stick in a certain direction (like you are wanting to go somewhere else) and he won't do it.

cloud20747
04-25-2006, 09:32 PM
thanx but I still think the Cargo push thing is harder than the poster duty

Tavrobel
04-25-2006, 09:39 PM
How do you get glide for the poster thing?

For all forms, Learned abilities
At level one of the form, the ability is usable only in form, Sora cannot use the Learned ability from the form yet while in normal form
At level three, the ability converts to level 2, and level one is usable by Sora
At level five, the ability converts to level 3, and level 2 is usable by Sora
At Maximum Drive levels, the ability converts to level 4/MAX, and level 3 is usable by Sora

Level Final by killing Nobodies, all Nobodies count for 1 EXP.

To finish the Cargo, use Aerial atacks, and restart if you hit it into the wall.

To finish the Posters, find a route that takes you by the 20 posters quickly and efficiently. And then blow it out of proportion with Dodge and Glide. If you do not have those abilities, then use the Trolley to move around for a quick speed boost.

SeeDRankLou
04-25-2006, 09:41 PM
thanx but I still think the Cargo push thing is harder than the poster duty
I had trouble with Cargo Push at first, but with the above strategy, I can easily do Cargo Push under the time limit consistently, no problem. With Poster Duty, even with High Jump, Aerial Dodge and Glide at level 3, and a pattern to follow, I still can't do it consistently. After about the 20th try, I got it for the first time at exactly 30' 00". I wanted to see if I could beat that, so I tried again. Five tries later I got 29' 64", and have since then not been able to beat that (I tried at least 20 more times). And I don't always get less than 30' when I try. So I'd say Poster Duty is harder. If you can consistently get less than 30' on Poster Duty, then good job.

cloud20747
04-25-2006, 09:46 PM
ok...I was saying it was easier since I beat it like 40 hrs ago and I still haven't beat the cargo push but now I have to wait until my friend gives kh2 back to me.(I let him see it)

aLcHe-MiSs
04-26-2006, 01:25 AM
Cargo:
equip aerial skills
nega combo
lock on
attack the bag especially:while it is in the air...
then you should be able to get 15secs below..

Eiko Guy
04-27-2006, 12:58 AM
for cargo equip neg combo and that ability that slaps monsters into the air and use square after first hit that should hit it into the air and bam u win

ZeZipster
04-27-2006, 01:44 AM
Poster Duty is easy if you have a friend competing with you during it. Well.. so long as you and your friend are competitive. I got it below 30 seconds and we even kept competing after that. The trick is to turn around when it first starts out and then work yourself around to the train, because the train has 7 posters all really close to eachother (the little stand has 3 on bottom and 3 on top and then there's another 3 acrossed from it).