PDA

View Full Version : panic at the disco

Gh["]sT
04-25-2006, 10:24 AM
who here knows this band because they rock they are super awsome i love there new song who here thinks so also who here likes fall out boy

TheAbominatrix
04-25-2006, 10:41 AM
Eh, they're okay. I really like one of their songs, everything else is just kinda blah. I do like that they use lines from Chuck Palahniuk's books in their song titles.

Ballistix Man
04-25-2006, 10:25 PM
They are over rated bastards working for the devil. That said I hate them and they're music.

Lost Number
04-25-2006, 10:27 PM
They good. Better than fall out boy imo.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-25-2006, 11:29 PM
who here knows this band because they rock they are super awsome i love there new song who here thinks so also who here likes fall out boy
wut new song?

Venom
04-26-2006, 12:17 AM
Nah I dont like their music.

Momiji
04-26-2006, 01:28 AM
Hey, I was just about to make a thread on this. I just recently listened to Panic! at the Disco and I loved it! (Yeah that's right, Tifa's Real Lover(really, I like them now...sorry for insulting them earlier.) The funny thing is, they really aren't my 'style' (they're toooo upbeat for my tastes). And yes, I also love Fall Out Boy. I think Brendon (Panic! at the Disco's lead vocals) and Patrick (Fall Out Boy's lead vocals) have the same voice... :D

wut new song?

I think cloud_vivi means their new music video.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-26-2006, 01:38 AM
told ya there good, very good, (favorite band)

Hey, I was just about to make a thread on this. I just recently listened to Panic! at the Disco and I loved it! The funny thing is, they really aren't my 'style' (they're toooo upbeat for my tastes). And yes, I also love Fall Out Boy. I think Brendon (Panic! at the Disco's lead vocals) and Patrick (Fall Out Boy's lead vocals) have the same voice... :D

I think cloud_vivi means their new music video.
yea i thought tht too, its not new its actually more than 5 months old

ZeZipster
04-26-2006, 02:03 AM
Eh, they're okay. I really like one of their songs, everything else is just kinda blah. I do like that they use lines from Chuck Palahniuk's books in their song titles.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice that. Time To Dance is basically the first chapter of Invisible Monsters.

TheAbominatrix
04-26-2006, 02:05 AM
I'll have to check out the lyrics for sure then.

I just noticed when listening to the only song I like, 'The Only Difference Between Suicide and Martyrdom is Press Coverage' and realized that it was from Survivor.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-26-2006, 03:20 AM
Eh, I think Brendon's voice draws me more than Fallout Boy. Panic! is really cool. If you look at my sig thread all you see is Brendon this and Brendon that :p

kikimm
04-26-2006, 05:27 AM
I think Brendon (Panic! at the Disco's lead vocals) and Patrick (Fall Out Boy's lead vocals) have the same voice... :D.

Yes! They sound so much alike it's creepy. But luckily I like that voice, so I don't mind.

The only song I've heard is I Write Sins Not Tragedies. I love that song, and the video for it. I'll probably check out the rest of their songs the next time I'm in a downloading mood.

Reeno the Alchemist
04-29-2006, 08:18 PM
i love them both woo!i love the song little less sixteen candles a little more touch me its when fallout boy and panic at this disco go against each other

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-29-2006, 08:25 PM
......what?

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-30-2006, 12:52 AM
xD. The new video is out. Its called 'But its Better If You Do' Heres the link :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7HjQIp7I80&eurl=

I love it :heart: