PDA

View Full Version : Sick of lack of AP!!

Rizzice
04-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Sooo.. yeah I'm about level 37 on all my chars.. and each of my chars have abilities that I still can't get because lack of AP. Is there any easy way to attain more AP Ups? I have it in my synthesizing list.. but I have never had enough mats to make one..

Go powerful women
04-25-2006, 03:45 PM
If you are only at level 37 then don't worry about AP yet. Give it time. Level up and then later you can buy some majorly awesome rings that hugely increases AP. Treasure chests give you a lot a lot of AP boosts. I am level 50 and with all the treasure chests, leveling up, and equipment I have about 68 AP.

ehsteve
04-26-2006, 04:27 AM
Part of the reason they use an AP system is so you can't use every ability. This system forces you to choose only a few abilities, thereby customizing your character.

Seifer
04-26-2006, 07:24 AM
You're just going to have to collect materials to sythesize. Leveling up your characters to max helps too. Goofy and Donald have mostly useless abilities anyway, so just worry about Sora and give him all your AP Boosts.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-26-2006, 10:48 PM
Part of the reason they use an AP system is so you can't use every ability. This system forces you to choose only a few abilities, thereby customizing your character.
true, but u can get all the abilitys

Giga Guess
04-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Either pick and choose, or start synthesizing (You caa synthesize the Mythril Gems you need, but all in all, you're going to be veddy veddy busy.)