PDA

View Full Version : Drive levels?

Rizzice
04-25-2006, 10:52 AM
So.. I just hit level 5 master and it says 0 xp until next level.. is there a cap based on level or on progress in the game, or what? I was told that there are 7 levels for each drive...

Also, sometimes when I use valor form I turn into a black monster thing.. why does this happen?

aLcHe-MiSs
04-25-2006, 12:30 PM
the black thing that you turn to is called the anti-form.. you turn into a heartless..no weapon..

Skyblade
04-25-2006, 02:56 PM
The level cap for drive forms is based on how many forms you have obtained. When you have just Valor, the cap is 3. When you have Valor and Wisdom, it is 4. When you have Valor, Wisdom, and Master, it is 5. And when you obtain Final, it is 7.

Rizzice
04-26-2006, 09:30 AM
the black thing that you turn to is called the anti-form.. you turn into a heartless..no weapon..

Err what's the point? And does it just happen randomly when using drives or what? o_O

Spammerman
04-26-2006, 01:20 PM
random

aLcHe-MiSs
04-26-2006, 01:24 PM
Sometimes when you use drive, Sora takes the form of a Heartless. Though
it gives you some advantage on ordinary battles, it's completely useless
during boss fights. Since neither items nor magics are usable. It only
activates once you use a level 2 drive form.

Anti- Combine with both allies for a faster but weaker form. Wield no
Keyblade. Occurs randomly as you use other forms. Empties out drive gauge if
you revert or leave area. As you use forms you accumulate unseen "Anti-
points", here's how they work:

Change to Valor, Wisdom, Master Form: 1 point each use
Change to Anti Form: -4 points
Change to Final Form: -10 points

0-4 Anti points yields a 0% chance
5-10 Anti points yields a 10% chance
10 + Anti points yields a 25 % chance

Neo Blackheart
04-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Anti Form is good I went into anti form against prison keeper and he had not lost one bar of life. Before I left anti form I killed him.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Anti-form is powerful in certain situations. Against enemies that require a lot of reaction commands, it's a lot less useful, but in straight fights it can usually do really well because of its extremely high speed and powerful combos.