PDA

View Full Version : My head's going to explode

Shaun
04-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Not really. But I have a really bad headache and I'm in a really annoying environment. If I had a choice, I'd probably like my head to explode if it meant escaping this noise. But I'm stuck here for half an hour...

What gives you headaches? Are there noisy environments you try and avoid at all costs? Places where - if you go there - you can't possibly concentrate? Where?

Loony BoB
04-26-2006, 03:21 PM
I honestly don't know. My headaches seem rather random when I get them.

smittenkitten
04-26-2006, 03:28 PM
My headaches are as bad as my hicups they just appear out of the midst. :rolleyes2

Anaisa
04-26-2006, 03:39 PM
I never got headaches unless I'd not had enough sleep. Until my bitch doctor gave me pills which gave me a permanent headache for over three weeks after I'd stopped taking them. And I still get a headache now if I do any excercise. I'm going to the hospital to get checked out, and if there is any permanent damage or my headaches don't stop I'm going to sue her/murder her. I think the fact that she could have killed me means she really deserves to die though. If I go to my mothers house or my mother, her boyfreind, or my little sister come round to my house, I can't concentrate at all. They make noise non-stop. Literally they do not shut up for even a matter of seconds. And they talk so loud you'd think they all had hearing aids. My ears ring after spending too long with them.

Shoden
04-26-2006, 03:44 PM
I get a headache from myself!

Shaun
04-26-2006, 03:46 PM
Oh, dear God, now a bunch of emo kids behind me are complaining about a guitar solo in an Eminem song. Will they quit whining? Thank God I have work soon.

Anaisa, if she gave you the incorrect treatment, you should certainly do something about it.

Anaisa
04-26-2006, 03:56 PM
Anaisa, if she gave you the incorrect treatment, you should certainly do something about it.
I'm definitely going to. Not just has she given it me once and she knows about the side effects it gave me (there was more than just headaches) She keeps trying to get me to take different types of it again! :nonono:

DeathKnight
04-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Headaches are for the weak.

I RARELY get headaches, I barely had ONE headache last year.

Larahl
04-26-2006, 05:09 PM
My headaches are quite random.

Lucky Star
04-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Oddly enough, I only get headaches when I sleep too much :/ I just can't win!

Zeldy
04-26-2006, 06:38 PM
I went a rock club a few weeks ago, and I sat right next to the speaker and a live band was playing. My ears died after 10 minutes, but I didn't get a headache.

I get headaches so randomly.

MadHero
04-26-2006, 06:48 PM
i have just relized that alot of people suck balls on here when it comes to drawing honestly i have been drawing for the last week and i would have to say mine woops ass but that dr dude woops mine i take my hat off to him if i had one but i dont ^^ i want to learn the proper ways to draw manga and stuff because i want to become a cartoon drawer when im older know i think it would be cool does anyone in the uk where they do classes or anything if so tell me please
'nuff said

Burtsplurt
04-26-2006, 06:50 PM
I only get headaches when I'm ill - maybe with a bad head-cold or something. Thankfully, I don't get them otherwise.

mooglebunni608
04-26-2006, 06:55 PM
stupid people give me headaches... also whiney kids and screaming babys

DarkLadyNyara
04-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Headaches are for the weak.

Just for that, I hope you start getting migranes. :D

Dignified Pauper
04-26-2006, 08:49 PM
I have never had a headache outside of actually being hit in the head.

If you get headaches, drink a lot of water, most are caused by dehydration

Yuna-Lenne
04-26-2006, 08:51 PM
If I get a headache it's usually because I'm either dehydrated or because my class has been screaming all of lunchtime...we're 15/16 and they chase each other around with water and dance on tables!!!! Geez!

Monster Hunt
04-27-2006, 05:13 AM
I haven't had a headache (well, not a real one at least) in six years!

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
04-27-2006, 01:16 PM
I get headaches if I use the computer without my glasses....Like now for instance.

Giga Guess
04-27-2006, 01:25 PM
I honestly don't know. My headaches seem rather random when I get them.

DeathKnight
04-27-2006, 03:56 PM
I get headaches if I use the computer without my glasses....Like now for instance.

I feel your pain...but I don't get headaches, I just get annoyed and overworked :irked: