PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Peter_20
04-26-2006, 04:05 PM
Alright, almost two years ago, I borrowed a PC game from a friend, and she got to borrow my Final Fantasy 8.
On my way home, I lost the game somewhere, and now I can't find it anywhere.
Recently, this friend started telling me that she wants the game back right now, and I've tried finding it for sale in various shops and on different Internet sites, but without success.
So, my problem is, of course, that I can't give her the game back, and she wants it NOW.
What should I do? :(

Cid Vicious
04-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Just tell her what happened. Maybe she will be alright about it. If she's p***** give her some compensation. There's not a lot more you can do if you've lost it, and can't find it anywhere else.

What was the game called anyway?. Someone on here might have it, and is willing to sell it to you.

Peter_20
04-26-2006, 04:23 PM
What was the game called anyway?. Someone on here might have it, and is willing to sell it to you.Heh, it's a very well-known game:

Baldur's Gate. :cool:

~SapphireStar~
04-26-2006, 04:38 PM
Unless you get your hands on another copy, its going to have to be the truth. Yeah shes going to be pissed off, as would I. Just say your very sorry and are on the hunt to purchase her a new copy. Im sure that'll calm her down.

Cid Vicious
04-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Heh, it's a very well-known game:

Baldur's Gate. :cool:Have you tried e-bay or Amazon?. They should have a game like that.

Peter_20
04-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Have you tried e-bay or Amazon?. They should have a game like that.Really? :eek:
I'll check those sites. :)

No, I only tried Spelbutiken (Swedish for "The Game Store") and some other similar sites,
but your tips seem promising.
Thanks. :cool:

Captain Maxx Power
04-26-2006, 10:48 PM
I say buy her Baldur's Gate, and as a make-up buy another game, possibly Baldur's Gate 2.

Ballistix Man
04-27-2006, 03:27 AM
Its been 2 years since she lended it out. Tell her to go get herself another copy.