PDA

View Full Version : why do they look like kids?

tenhitcombo
04-26-2006, 05:35 PM
i saw pics of this game and saw that yuna rikku paine fujin rajin seifer and more look like kids.why?it looks kinda stupid to me i mean squall is cool cloud is wat about seifer?the baddest of the bad........
and wats up with paines wings?stupid man...really dum i mean look at seifer a benie???wtf???were did he get dat???yer all in all it looks dum wit a dum yuna and rikku and paine and wat about seifer the baddest of the bad.............a benie???? and wat about the "we totally owned you lamers"????cmon seifer u dont wanna be an ass:ciddie:

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-26-2006, 06:18 PM
They decided to make them children for the game. Why they did this is up to the creators, but you'll note that they did it earlier with Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. I personally don't see anything particularily wrong with it, it was a choice they made and that's the end of it.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-26-2006, 06:25 PM
I thought having some of the characters as kids was cute. It would kinda be boring if everyone was the same age as they were in their game. I personally think Seifer is the funniest!!! :kaolaugh:

Moon Rabbits
04-26-2006, 09:13 PM
Uhm...who cares? What's wrong with a benie?! They did it well, I think. Seifer was always a bit of a weenie in my opinion but meh...

Heartless Soul
04-26-2006, 09:32 PM
Seifer always struck me to be an asshole to begin with. The also got him the perfect voice to match his ''assness''. Although, some of the things he says to Roxas.....Can be blown out of context and probably might give you the impression, AT LEAST me, he might like him.

''Kneel loser!''

Won't yaoi fangirls eat that up...

:D

Giga Guess
04-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Am I the only one who got a headache from reading that post...?

Bearing in mind, Sora's, what, 15? 16? Roxas whould be about the same (Don't wanna go into spoilers here, folks....once you get further in, you'll see), so it only makes sense to make characters they'd associate with regularly (Wakka, Tidus, Selphie, Fuu, Rai, Seifer....Vivi, I guess, but in IX he was a kid anyways) kids....hanging out with a buch of adults at the height of the rebellion phase just wouldn't make a lot of sense. And YuRiPa as fairies was a pretty nice touch IMHO...I kinda liked it.

Moon Rabbits
04-27-2006, 12:25 AM
Am I the only one who got a headache from reading that post...?

No, you are not.

Ballistix Man
04-27-2006, 12:28 AM
Just a thought but why does Squall have a scar if Seifer is a kid.

StarlightAngel
04-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Seifer had the scar, too.

Ballistix Man
04-27-2006, 01:17 AM
But why?

ZeZipster
04-27-2006, 01:51 AM
But why?

Listen, I don't want to spoil anyting, but...

It's a video game. Wait-- before you start accusing me of insanity just listen to me! I believe it's not actually real, as in it's just a virtual world you play for your entertainment. I know this sounds absolutely neurotic but just hear me out... often times I get these weird "save" menus and things popping up and I'm noticing that I have the uncanny ability to switch who I am in this virtual world. I believe that someone may have created this video "game"... I have these visions of going to EB Games and paying money for it and putting the game into a weird device. Weird, isn't it? I'm sure you're skeptic but haven't you ever notice how you're able to defy if not completely refute EVERY SINGLE LAW OF PHYSICS?

It's time for a revolution people. Let's get out of this "virtual" world before it captures us permanently. If we don't, who knows what trivial BS we'll debate about.

Heartless Soul
04-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Best post I ever read today.

Ballistix Man
04-27-2006, 02:01 AM
But why?

It's a video game. Wait-- before you start accusing me of insanity just listen to me! I believe it's not actually real, as in it's just a virtual world you play for your entertainment. I know this sounds absolutely neurotic but just hear me out... often times I get these weird "save" menus and things popping up and I'm noticing that I have the uncanny ability to switch who I am in this virtual world. I believe that someone may have created this video "game"... I have these visions of going to EB Games and paying money for it and putting the game into a weird device. Weird, isn't it? I'm sure you're skeptic but haven't you ever notice how you're able to defy if not completely refute EVERY SINGLE LAW OF PHYSICS?

It's time for a revolution people. Let's get out of this "virtual" world before it captures us permanently. If we don't, who knows what trivial BS we'll debate about.
I really could care less for your sarcastic views on my question. I read this thread and a question popped into my head. I asked it. If you feel the need to stereo-type me as some kind of video game nerd with no sense of reality go ahead and do so but I really dont give a fuck.

FallenAngel411
04-27-2006, 02:07 AM
Well...maybe in the universe of KH, Squall tripped on something and sliced his face open on the edge of a table. :eek:

ZeZipster
04-27-2006, 02:13 AM
But why?

I really could care less for your sarcastic views on my question. I read this thread and a question popped into my head. I asked it. If you feel the need to stereo-type me as some kind of video game nerd with no sense of reality go ahead and do so but I really dont give a smurf.

Calm down, I wasn't doing anything like that. Seriously though, odds are SE wanted to use Seifer as a rival character again. Seifer was the rival for the main character in FF8, and he's the rival for the main character in KHII. KHII isn't a soap opera, it's like a well written book. All the characters you know come back, and as such they come back with the traits from their previous games so you've got a game full of already developed characters you knew from previous games in an entirely new game.

Nick Schovitz
04-27-2006, 02:19 AM
Yuna Paine and Rikku weren't children they were fairies and how are we supposed to know why, ask the makers, and I liked Seifer in KHII seemed more gangsta, I can imagine him in a high school.

Ballistix Man
04-27-2006, 02:25 AM
Yuna Paine and Rikku weren't children they were fairies and how are we supposed to know why, ask the makers, and I liked Seifer in KHII seemed more gangsta, I can imagine him in a high school.
Never post again. They made the boy a wigger.

Zeromus_X
04-27-2006, 02:44 AM
Seifer isn't a kid. Well, not a little kid like Wakka, Selphie, and Tida in the first game. :cat: :confused:

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-27-2006, 04:02 AM
Why is Aerith alive? It's an alternate universe, so the continuity isn't really an issue. He has the scar for some reason we don't know, nor will we probably ever know.

X-Dragon
04-27-2006, 05:09 AM
im guessing you never played KH2 so you wouldnt know that YRP arent kids they're fairies and so what if they are kids its a game

tenhitcombo
04-27-2006, 10:30 AM
so wat then call them tuna raine and pikku=pikkuchu.hah

NeoCracker
04-27-2006, 11:13 AM
I hate YuRiPa in X-2, however I love them in KH2. Huge improvement. Also I like Seifer in KH2, hated him in FF VIII. They should remake X-2 with YuRiPa as the cool faries.

tenhitcombo
04-27-2006, 11:18 AM
no way!how could u like that little boy seifer!!you should like the 8 one man.......dont be a micheal jackson

NeoCracker
04-27-2006, 11:25 AM
no way!how could u like that little boy seifer!!you should like the 8 one man.......dont be a micheal jackson
Um, What? I just thought he was actually funny, maybe not intentionally but its much better than VIII's.

tenhitcombo
04-27-2006, 11:27 AM
lol sorry man

NeoCracker
04-27-2006, 11:29 AM
lol sorry man
NP lol

tenhitcombo
04-27-2006, 12:26 PM
yer well i rekon still the little kids were quite dum..i mean i have enough little disney characters on my hand.....geez

Orophin
04-27-2006, 03:18 PM

You haven't play KHII so how can you say you don't like him. Because of the screenshots you saw? :rolleyes2

Seifer
04-27-2006, 08:44 PM
What's the big deal about Seifer? At most, he's only two years younger in KHII than he was in FFVIII. There's not much of a difference between the ages of 16 and 18.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-30-2006, 12:26 AM
KHII isn't a soap opera
Actually it is. :D

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1655599#post1655599

one winged shinigami
05-12-2006, 05:51 AM
Seifer always struck me to be an asshole to begin with. The also got him the perfect voice to match his ''assness''. Although, some of the things he says to Roxas.....Can be blown out of context and probably might give you the impression, AT LEAST me, he might like him.

''Kneel loser!''

Won't yaoi fangirls eat that up...

:D

Hahaha, I see