PDA

View Full Version : seifer would be ashamed........

tenhitcombo
04-26-2006, 05:39 PM
man seifer looks gay on kingdom hearts 2 i mean wtf???? were he get a benie and a little kid???leon would thrash him...even i would!
wat happended to the tough wise cracking seifer we kno?hes reduced to this little boy wit a benie on."COOOOOOOOOOOLLL"a black beniw.....wow bad fashion sense i mean cmon seifer your the baddest of the bad.........(a benie wtf??):eek:

*~Angel Wing~*
04-26-2006, 06:16 PM
LOL I know!!! :kaolaugh: It looks like he's trying to be a rapper or something, he reminds me of Eminem. :laugh: The wool cap is funny, but the belly shirt is a bit too much...:D

~SapphireStar~
04-26-2006, 06:20 PM
were he get a benie and a little kid
What the hell ... I wore a bennie once and once was a kid, am I gay?

a black beniw.....wow bad fashion sense i mean cmon seifer your the baddest of the bad.........(a benie wtf??)I dont recall an outift making you be the baddest, isnt that down to having a negative or posertive view?

So what if they made his character into a child, maybe because he went on about having a romantic dream in FFVIII. It doesnt sound childish, but it has a young innocence about it. Squall was more adult then your typical 17 year old, so that may be why he was an adult in KH.

Personally, you should be ashamed of the bad grammar.

MJN SEIFER
04-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Pictures Plz

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-26-2006, 07:58 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=83733