PDA

View Full Version : Most possible answer...

Peter_20
04-26-2006, 05:43 PM
This is a very strange question, I know, but I only ask you what you think. :)

So, I was on a community, and I registered as some random guy, and I asked a very shy girl I know if she had a boyfriend, just a simple question.
She seems to hesitate a lot, and only ask me why I want to know it, but I told her there was no particular reason.
Now she doesn't seem to respond any more.
I mean, could this mean she's single and afraid to admit that fact, or what do you think, from your experience with shy girls? :)

(She really doesn't hang around that much with boys at all, she's this kind of girl who spends most of her time with her female friends.)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-26-2006, 05:55 PM
Here are some possibilities that I have calculated using science.<ul type="a"><li>She is totally in love with you and does not want to acknowledge her existing relationship due to her intensely conflicting emotions.
<li>She's intimidated by your overbearing use of emoticons.
<li>All her friends have boyfriends and she doesn't want to admit that she does not.
<li>She doesn't think it's any of some random guy's business.</ul>

MadHero
04-26-2006, 05:56 PM
I'll go with D.

Despotus
04-26-2006, 05:57 PM
Had you gotten to know her under the guise of this random-guy persona before asking a personal question? She may just be cautious about possible stalkers lurking about the net. It's remotely possible that she is not into guys at all. Homosexuality is the way of life for approximately 5-10% of the world population. Most likely it's the former, that she is wary of people that she doesn't know in person, especially if she's a shy girl. ;) Like what 'kishi and MadHero said.

Larahl
04-26-2006, 05:58 PM
Here are some possibilities that I have calculated using science.<ul type="a"><li>She is totally in love with you and does not want to acknowledge her existing relationship due to her intensely conflicting emotions.
<li>She's intimidated by your overbearing use of emoticons.
<li>All her friends have boyfriends and she doesn't want to admit that she does not.
<li>She doesn't think it's any of some random guy's business.</ul>
E. She has a life and don't have time to hang around in the forum for now?

MadHero
04-26-2006, 06:01 PM
People on the internet don't have lives, this is a well known fact.

tenhitcombo
04-26-2006, 06:05 PM
<!--f.shes gay.ok bye-->*snip*

Wrong answer. Do not be insulting. ~ Leeza

Larahl
04-26-2006, 06:13 PM
Ah, you got me.
So computer got broken.

Levian
04-26-2006, 10:47 PM

But people on the internet aren't girls either...

SammieBabe
04-26-2006, 10:52 PM
From a female's perspective, I vote D on Kishi's scale...

Anaisa
04-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Peter you've made several threads about girls before, you appear to be girl obsessed. So maybe she's ignoring you because she thinks your a skirt chaser?

Dignified Pauper
04-27-2006, 12:20 AM
I would have rather you not have changed my gender and made it look like it wasn't at this forum. It's okay that you asked me if I had a boyfriend.

Giga Guess
04-28-2006, 01:28 PM
Marick, be nice. Generally you wait until AFTER the first date to scar the boy.

I'm sorry, but if someone just walked up to me and asked if I was attached, nothing else, I'd be a little wierded out too.

Old Manus
04-28-2006, 01:39 PM
SHE is webz-safe. ARE YOU?

The Jamie Star Scenario
04-28-2006, 04:31 PM
She's probably a lesbian.

lady yunalesca
04-29-2006, 07:40 PM
i am a little concerned that you post so many threads about different girls!! it was so sweet the way you were desperate to impresss your young lady at the supermarket! then you ruin that illusion by posting another thread about a different girl a few days later!!!

perhaps thats why you dont have any luck with girls????

Peter_20
04-29-2006, 08:32 PM
i am a little concerned that you post so many threads about different girls!! it was so sweet the way you were desperate to impresss your young lady at the supermarket! then you ruin that illusion by posting another thread about a different girl a few days later!!!

perhaps thats why you dont have any luck with girls????Well, I'm still interested only in the supermarket girl, I just wanted to find out about this other girl's sexual preferences a bit more. :)

Anaisa
04-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Do we have a pervert alert button?

Fonzie
04-30-2006, 01:32 AM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6580/untitled6lz.png (http://imageshack.us)
We do now

Alive-Cat
04-30-2006, 01:45 AM
I believe this fine old man really IS that good with the ladies, I mean, it's obvious from the way this hotshot talks. :cool:

Anaisa
04-30-2006, 01:01 PM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6580/untitled6lz.png (http://imageshack.us)
We do now
This is much better than the warn button. :grover:

Levian
04-30-2006, 01:35 PM
I might start using the warn button if it looks like that. I'd use it all the time actually.