PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII Anime?

BlackWaltz
04-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Got Advent Children today, watched it twice and still want more! Love it! I was looking at the upcoming FFVII games and on the trailers for Crisis Core and Before Crisis there are Anime clips, one of the turks and the other of Zack and cloud. Are these upcoming films??

Orophin
04-26-2006, 10:12 PM
The clip are from Last Order, a anime that came with Advent Children (Japan only). You can watch it here. enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7447475086040873339&q=Last+order&pl=true

TheBrent
04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Ya, I have it on my compy, it's really good. I wish they'd make an English dub....

TheAbominatrix
04-26-2006, 11:15 PM
Crisis Core is going to be a PSP game focusing (at least partially) on the events of Nibelhiem. Before Crisis is a cell phone game that most likely will never see life outside of Asia, where you get to play as a Turk.

BlackWaltz
04-27-2006, 04:00 PM
wow that was great! I dont understand, if cloud was not ever in soldier how comes he has jenova genes? and when hojo said that he will use him as an experiment, what happened? it jus cut to him and zack going to midgar? :confused:

DudeSon2004
04-27-2006, 04:57 PM
Last Order was good, although I wish it was on the AC DVD.

Amaru
04-27-2006, 06:07 PM
I dont understand, if cloud was not ever in soldier how comes he has jenova genes? and when hojo said that he will use him as an experiment, what happened? it jus cut to him and zack going to midgar? :confused:

I'm new to this board, but do you still use spoilers for games that are really old? Either way, I'll just add this as a spoiler:

*Cloud was in Soldier, but as a normal grunt. He never made First Class. It was Zack and Sephiroth who were in First Class.

* Cloud possessed Jenova's Genes because Hojo experimented on both him and Zack after the Nibelheim incident, but Zack busted them out and he practically carried Cloud half-way to Midgar.

* FFVII has some secret scenes in the mansion where you see flashbacks of Zack. The Last Order anime also sheds more light on this.

BlackWaltz
04-27-2006, 06:38 PM
:confused: Okay, but why before Hojo experimented on cloud he was super human? When facing sephiroth, seph asked 'what are you!?' as cloud pulled a sword out from his own chest and his body glowed wiv green mako

Amaru
04-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Cloud wasn't super human, but he was showered with Mako (the process before which Materia is derived from). It makes Shinra's Soldiers a little stronger, but not super human.

Sephiroth's words were in surprise, as he couldn't believe a worthless ant like Cloud could have sneaked up and stabbed him like that.

sphinxgaara
04-27-2006, 06:55 PM
I got it today final fantasy VII advent children. The upcoming releases mentioned by other people look brillaint especially the crises core of zack, cloud and sephiroth and the anime of the turks which looks cool.

BlackWaltz
04-27-2006, 06:56 PM
but seph put a sword straight through him! and he survived!

Amaru
04-27-2006, 07:01 PM
Zack and Tifa were run though as well, but they survived. It wasn't just Cloud.

sphinxgaara
04-27-2006, 07:01 PM
the film it self was weird. There was no proper story line to it really, the only thing you did understand was the stuff they were saying which was in the game previously. The fight scenes were good but it still crap. I only wanted to see what the dub voices were like

BlackWaltz
04-27-2006, 07:04 PM
Ye we talking about FFVII: Last Order though, theres a clip of it in the Advent Children extras

Kyros
04-27-2006, 08:50 PM
Ya, I have it on my compy, it's really good. I wish they'd make an English dub....
I like it the way it is with subtitles. If they dubbed it there would probably be some suck voice actors here and there >.>;