PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares

agrudis
04-26-2006, 09:45 PM
If your worst nightmare / fear was to come true, what would that be?

I can't choose between being confronted by a warren of rabbits

Or being held down and tickled senseless

Both of those I hate and fear

So how about you guys?

Venom
04-26-2006, 09:47 PM
My worst nightmare is RSL not making me a CK.

OH GOD IT DID COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Or RSL not making Mika a CK.

Oh dammit, my worst nightmares always come true. ;_;

Bart's Friend Milhouse
04-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Worst Nightmare?
If I tried to log in tomorrow and found out I was banned. (not serious - don't wish to give any sadistic moderator any ideas)

Captain Maxx Power
04-26-2006, 09:52 PM
http://www.knightmare.com/series/3/8.jpg

Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?

Dreddz
04-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Getting eaten by a giant spider.

~SapphireStar~
04-26-2006, 10:23 PM
Falling from a great height, witnessing my loved ones being killed or being chased by a giant spider *shudder*

Levian
04-26-2006, 10:38 PM
I used to have an awful nightmare coming back when I was a kid. A giant troll stuffed me into a bag, naked. Then he got this huge nail bat and hit the bag over and over again. It was horrible. Oh, and there's the falling elevator dream. That one is funny.

Rye
04-26-2006, 11:24 PM
The worst nightmares I have involve large waves (and usually drowning) and knives (my two worst fears), and in them, I can't make a noise or even move sometimes, which is horrible. I hate nightmares.

rubah
04-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Flashlights would flash fire.

Ramza Beoulve
04-27-2006, 12:44 AM
Umm, maybe my true love trying to kill me or me having to kill my true love... I don't know

Skarr
04-27-2006, 12:53 AM
My worst nightmare would that I hope never manifests...would be...to become a nobady in society...someone that makes nothing of himself...thankfully if I beat all ff's then I can always count on that for a social status. :p

SammieBabe
04-27-2006, 12:55 AM
My worst nightmares/fears involve losing the ones I love the most...

FallenAngel411
04-27-2006, 02:14 AM
Being trapped in a doorless, windowless, pitch-black room, with trillions of spindly-legged insects crawling over me.

Nick Schovitz
04-27-2006, 02:24 AM
I can't remember what my worst nightmare was, but the last one I had I was tremendously afraid of frogs, why?

Ballistix Man
04-27-2006, 02:34 AM
I lose control of myself and o on a murdering rampage and eventually die in a barrage of bullets. Oh wait that is one of my good dreams.

Elite Lord Sigma
04-27-2006, 03:11 AM
Let's see...I would dread seeing my family killed in front of my eyes, falling off a fast roller coaster, falling from great heights, or being totally helpless or crippled.

Hambone
04-27-2006, 03:45 AM
dolls...they are scary. they always look at me!

dirkdirden
04-27-2006, 04:42 AM
haveing my teeth fall out for no reason.

NeoCracker
04-27-2006, 04:54 AM
We used to have this stuffed monkey that gave me and my sister nightmares.
I also once dreamed I was sailor moon, if that came true I might have to kill someone.

Reles
04-27-2006, 04:57 AM
One of the worst nightmares was watching some of my family members drown. I have a huge fear of water, and not being able to swim, I couldn't do anything but watch, I couldn't save them.

Relena
04-27-2006, 01:28 PM
I could choose between the nightmare where I showed my internet friends a REALLY bad pic of myself, or the one where my mom turned me blonde. Hmmmmmmm. Both are real bad. I can't decide which one's worse. *cringes*

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
04-27-2006, 01:31 PM
uh...losing friends... that's about all I can think of right now...

Monster Hunt
04-27-2006, 01:51 PM
spiders (I'm not just an ordinary freaked out person... I'm a damn aracnophobe...) ... and losing precious people

Shaun
04-27-2006, 01:57 PM
My worst nightmares are lately becoming a reality. I have a very great fear of failure and it seems that I am going to fail college... Back to square no. 1. Bah...

Twilight Edge
04-27-2006, 02:03 PM
My mom throwing me back into the sea when I almost drowned after trying to retrieve my toy car(when I was three or so,I go to great lengths just to get a toy)and making it back to shore.That was almost eleven/twelve years ago.

Zeldy
04-27-2006, 07:58 PM
I don't let myself have nightmares. I control what I dream

Nick Schovitz
04-27-2006, 10:20 PM
I don't let myself have nightmares. I control what I dream
How can you do that and why was I afraid of frogs I play with them all the time during the summer!

Zeldy
04-27-2006, 10:40 PM
I tell myself what to dream about. If I think about something I don't like I open my eyes and think of something else.

leon123
04-27-2006, 11:35 PM
wakeing up with no balls!!!!:eek:

Shiny
04-27-2006, 11:40 PM
I had a nightmare about Teletubies beating me and the purple one hit me with his purse.:( Then they all kept chanting "AGAIN! AGAIN!" I had a different nightmare (sort of) last night about a porcupine and I was picking off the porcupine's needles as it was eating a carrot (wtf...do they even eat carrots?) It's head was moving like it was a robot, or something; all twitchy and what not. It freaked me out big time. I have some messed up dreams.

DeShanai
04-28-2006, 01:08 AM

That reminds me of Watership Down and I absolutely HATE that book, with a passion.

But my worst nightmare would probably have to be getting taken over by some anti-American cult who want to create another Holocaust situation like Hitler...:eep:

Dixie
04-28-2006, 02:59 AM
My worst nightmare is losing my brother. I can't imagine my life without him...

DeShanai
04-28-2006, 03:02 AM
AWww...I wish I had a brother...I can't stand my step sister sometimes. I would love to squeeeeeeeze her till her head popped off. ^^; Is that bad?

Dixie
04-28-2006, 03:06 AM
AWww...I wish I had a brother...I can't stand my step sister sometimes. I would love to squeeeeeeeze her till her head popped off. ^^; Is that bad?Well, how old is your stepsister? See, my brother and I are 10 years, 3 months, 13 days, 2 and a half hours and 24 seconds apart. So we really never see each other and never...fight. ^_^ But I want a sister...And yesh, that is bad if you want her head to pop off. :eek:

DeShanai
04-28-2006, 03:09 AM
AWww...I wish I had a brother...I can't stand my step sister sometimes. I would love to squeeeeeeeze her till her head popped off. ^^; Is that bad?Well, how old is your stepsister? See, my brother and I are 10 years, 3 months, 13 days, 2 and a half hours and 24 seconds apart. So we really never see each other and never...fight. ^_^ But I want a sister...And yesh, that is bad if you want her head to pop off. :eek:
My sister is 7 years old and we are 9 years and 2 hours and 18 minutes apart TO THE DAY. AND, she's my step sister..or half sister, same diff.
But I can NEVER get away from her. It's like she's MY child, but she doesn't listen.

mooglebunni608
04-28-2006, 03:11 AM
my worst night mare...is clowns. they scare me so bad!.

Dixie
04-28-2006, 03:17 AM
My sister is 7 years old and we are 9 years and 2 hours and 18 minutes apart TO THE DAY. AND, she's my step sister..or half sister, same diff.
But I can NEVER get away from her. It's like she's MY child, but she doesn't listen.Oh...I can see where that gets really annoying. Not that I would know, but still. Gee, I always follow my brother around...and ask him for his clothing and stuff. Heh, it's like I wanna be just like him. ^_^ Anyway, your stepsister sounds evil. :D

DeShanai
04-28-2006, 03:21 AM
Oh...I can see where that gets really annoying. Not that I would know, but still. Gee, I always follow my brother around...and ask him for his clothing and stuff. Heh, it's like I wanna be just like him. ^_^ Anyway, your stepsister sounds evil. :D
Hahaha, she is kinda evil. She doesn't listen to ANYONE..which annoys me, Im big on the respect thing. ^^

Dixie
04-28-2006, 03:39 AM
Hahaha, she is kinda evil. She doesn't listen to ANYONE..which annoys me, Im big on the respect thing. ^^Hmm, she needs to learn some respect manners stuff. Even I have manners respect stuff.

*BUUUUURP!* ...Excuse me. ^_^

DeShanai
04-28-2006, 03:44 AM
Hahaha, she is kinda evil. She doesn't listen to ANYONE..which annoys me, Im big on the respect thing. ^^Hmm, she needs to learn some respect manners stuff. Even I have manners respect stuff.

*BUUUUURP!* ...Excuse me. ^_^
Claro que si. Yes, ^^ lovely manners.

Cid Vicious
04-28-2006, 12:00 PM
Never discovering Final Fantasy. :whaaa: And women without make-up. :nonono:

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
04-28-2006, 12:30 PM
My worst nightmares/fears involve losing the ones I love the most...

Peegee
04-28-2006, 12:41 PM
I get recurring nightmares that my teeth fall out. Not only that, but often I pull my teeth out of my own mouth in said nightmares.

They don't scare me but these types of dreams would be a horror to live through.

Iceglow
04-28-2006, 04:55 PM

Or being held down and tickled senseless

Both of those I hate and fear

So how about you guys?

Hmm so how about the play boy bunny girls tying you to a big iron bed and tickling you with big feathers and not stopping no matter how hard you beg?

Boosk
04-28-2006, 05:24 PM
Someone making pointless threads...wait...ARGH! It came trooooo!

Kidding...really, I am...
ahem.
I had a nightmare about some guys head coming out of my cupboard while an invisible enterty held me down...

I'm even more afraid of Psy...he gives me the willies (giggles).

Kagga

Jings
04-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Moths. Yes a nightmare involving moths would be truely nightmarish indeed. I remember sitting in class back in secondary school and a moth was flying around my head, had to jump up and wave my arms around frantically. Suddenly i was the subject of alot of ridicule D: It's the wings there's just something about the way they fly about.

Moths though.... ewww

Project G
04-28-2006, 08:01 PM
I've been having really disturbing nightmares recently!

I'm a vampire dressed in red right and I was walking around town, then a friend of a friend comes out of a pub and he wants a fight with me! I win and bite into his neck, the my girlfriend (Who is now my ex!) appears and screams, I hug her to comfort her and bite her neck, then I jump on top of a tall building and see two sticks with skulls on them, as I walk towards them I get shot in the back, as I turn around all I can see is a dark, shadowy figure, it pulls the trigger again and I wake up!

I'm seeing a counsellor for it:(

Tama2
04-28-2006, 11:04 PM
I had a nightmare Bert was chasin me tryin to kill me.

idk why though

hmmmmmmm......

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
04-29-2006, 03:01 AM
anyone seen hostel? that as well would be a nightmare come true

Ballistix Man
04-29-2006, 03:05 AM
I've never heard anyone say this before but I can control my nightmares.

Perducci
04-29-2006, 03:24 AM
Papercuts in places I don't even want to talk about.

And stuff to do with eyes. Many eyes.
Also, there would be a giant clown with a massive hammer chasing me through town.