PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Galaxy slated for October release

Timber Maniac
04-27-2006, 06:25 AM
...here in North America at least. I for one am excited! Of course, a NTSC release was inevitable but I was especially excited after having read this little goblet of info:

"What about those American improvements you mentioned earlier," you might ask? Well my friends, they're pretty numerous. An all-new planet not available for the Japanese version is definitely the largest of said additions, as is a completely new sub-story to accompany it. Moreover, chain attacks no longer occur randomly as they did overseas and now they're activated manually through use of items that are dropped by monsters. More than 100 exclusive items, weapons, and other collectable goodies have been thrown in as well, and several animations have been shined up or expanded upon for its domestic release.

Anyway, the full story (including a general overview of the game) can be found here:

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/703/703125p1.html

XxSephirothxX
04-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Awesome. The trailers I saw looked fantastic, and I was really looking forward to playing this game, though after months with no announcement of a US release I'd just about given up hope it would make it over here. I just hope they handle the voice acting well.

Dreddz
04-27-2006, 05:01 PM
I really want this game, seeing as its being made by Level 5, the geniuses behind Dark Cloud, this is definately going to be awesome.