PDA

View Full Version : Any rumors flying around for FFVI Advance yet?

Queen Anthai
04-27-2006, 07:26 AM
I'd love to hear what kind of bonus material they're doing for the port. So far I think the new dungeons are the best part of the ports. Definitely gives the games new life for those of us who beat them a million times on their original US systems. :)

valentine
04-27-2006, 09:12 AM
From the official Square-Enix E3 site:

"The classic FINAL FANTASY games that premiered on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System are now making their way to the Game Boy Advance!

Hot on the heels of FINAL FANTASY IV ADVANCE (now available in stores), FINAL FANTASY V ADVANCE and FINAL FANTASY VI ADVANCE will soon be available to handheld gamers. However, these titles are more than simple ports—every aspect of the games has been reviewed and enhanced. Additionally, a host of brand-new elements have been seamlessly merged with the original games, providing unexpected surprises for longtime fans. With new dungeons, new job classes, and other exciting features, both old-school players and newcomers can enjoy these genre-defining FINAL FANTASY titles in a portable format!

The magic of the FINAL FANTASY classics is returning to your hands—and soon the wait will be over."

One can assume, of course, that the new job classes will only apply to FFV (off topic: FREAKIN' SWEET!) but FFVI will most likely have new dungeons, as the press release says, but I'm sure FFVI Advance will have something else in store as well. I can't really see them giving FFV new jobs, and not giving FFVI something equally as awesome, I could be wrong though.

nik0tine
04-27-2006, 09:18 AM
New jobs for FFV? Holy shi'ite, I am definetly emulating this.

NeoCracker
04-27-2006, 09:46 AM
If you want rumours some site said FF VI was being mae for the 360, I just ran a Rumour search to find that one.

Flying Mullet
04-28-2006, 01:17 PM
If you want rumours some site said FF VI was being mae for the 360, I just ran a Rumour search to find that one.
I imagine that being able to revive Aeris is more truthful that that rumor.

I imagine that they'll insert Czar Dragon or some variation of it.

FallenAngel411
04-30-2006, 07:54 AM
Final Fantasy IV and VI on GBA?? :eek: I really DO live under a rock!! :eek: :eek: :eek: They shall be my next two games, then! >:3

NeoCracker
04-30-2006, 11:46 AM
I imagine that being able to revive Aeris is more truthful that that rumor.

I imagine that they'll insert Czar Dragon or some variation of it.
They might make him a boss in a bonus dungeon, those seem popular. Or maybe they'll get a wild hair and you fight him like the rumors say you do.

Levian
04-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Man, I hope the new FFV job is whore. Imagine the possibilities of a Herpes Attack. It'll be like poison, the HP drops gradually.