PDA

View Full Version : Chakra

Shaun
04-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Does anyone actually believe in anything like this? I do. I have a subscription to the quiz/test site http://uk.tickle.com. I decided to take 'The Chakra test'... Anyone can take the test for free, but as a subscribed user, I get access to a personalised report which says more about my seven chakras.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then check it on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra).

Anyway, the report was spot-on about how I am as a person. For almost all of the seven chakras, I scored a 0.1 out of a possible 10! Talk about negative. It's been a little bit of a wake-up call to me and I'm actually starting to believe in this stuff. You can still get some basic details if you take the test without subscription. Just register at Tickle (I'm not advertising, so please don't take it that way) and take the test there. I'm sure it will tell you a lot more about this kind of thing.

The topic: Do you believe in this 'Chakra'? Or is there anything is that could be perceived as superstitious that you believe in?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Chakra is just a way to recover HP.

Shaun
04-27-2006, 02:18 PM
I knew someone would say that! ;)

Levian
04-27-2006, 02:18 PM
And in some cases MP too. Well, I'll be darned.

Shoden
04-27-2006, 03:47 PM
It's basivcally one of many names for spiritual energy used by the body to heighten technique, it exists but doesn't let you transform into lightning wielding tspeeding train outrunning psychopath now.

gyaku_zuki
04-27-2006, 04:16 PM
It's basivcally one of many names for spiritual energy used by the body to heighten technique, it exists but doesn't let you transform into lightning wielding tspeeding train outrunning psychopath now.

Damn :mad:

Shaun
04-27-2006, 05:58 PM
I don't believe it's a way to heighten technique. I thought it was a way of measuring technique (i.e. your seven chakras, and they all have different properties). Then again, I haven't researched it for long.

Old Manus
04-27-2006, 06:39 PM
I'm sure Tom Cruise has picked up on it.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-27-2006, 06:53 PM
I have been interested in chakra for a few years now. But yeah it is basically an Eastern spiritual practice that emphasis balance with your life.

Chakra can be extended to new age practices but that is whole different topic...New age...yeah...I am a bit skeptic and critical about.

In short, yes I do. BTW there are seven major chakra and I believe twenty one minor chakra.

dirkdirden
04-28-2006, 04:41 AM
hahahahaha

Yes I beleive in chakra, and I have a power level of 1,000,000, and when I go super sayain It doubles.

SammieBabe
04-28-2006, 04:49 AM
I have been interested in chakra for a few years now. But yeah it is basically an Eastern spiritual practice that emphasis balance with your life.

Me as well. I spent some time a few years ago studying Eastern philosphies alot and really tried to become "in touch" with my chakras and such.
But as of late my attention has been elsewhere...:D

Yamaneko
04-28-2006, 05:10 AM
Chakra is just a way to recover HP.
That's what I was thinking. Didn't know it had a background.

04-28-2006, 05:30 AM

Me as well. I spent some time a few years ago studying Eastern philosphies alot and really tried to become "in touch" with my chakras and such.
But as of late my attention has been elsewhere...:D
Yeah, me too.

Happened to me too. I was on this site about chakras and did a test and I found out that my Root Chakra and Solar Pelux were under-active and my Crown over active. Actually the funny thing is it does reflect my current person. I have to work on it...

Twilight Edge
04-28-2006, 05:00 PM
Chakra,huh?Yeah,I believe in those......it can help relax your mind....(or so I think)

Captain Maxx Power
04-28-2006, 08:22 PM

Does that mean I'll have to pay twenty thousand dollars to increase my radiance?

Rye
04-28-2006, 10:08 PM
I know it's mentioned in Naruto... that's all I know about it. :p

SammieBabe
04-29-2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah, me too.

Happened to me too. I was on this site about chakras and did a test and I found out that my Root Chakra and Solar Pelux were under-active and my Crown over active. Actually the funny thing is it does reflect my current person. I have to work on it...

I actually had mine photgraphed once with my aura. It was kinda neat. I know right now mine are all out of whack. :p

04-29-2006, 12:50 AM
I heard of that before, I forget what they call it though....It sounds interesting to get a picture of your aura.

Perducci
04-29-2006, 01:16 AM
I know it's mentioned in Naruto... that's all I know about it. :p

I agree. :cool:

Dignified Pauper
04-29-2006, 01:25 AM

If not, Madonna will.