PDA

View Full Version : Rez

Bart's Friend Milhouse
04-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Has anyone been on this aural journey?

In Rez, one's character soars over psychedelic, abstract, futuristic vistas to the hypnotic beats of trance music

To put it bluntly this is a you (a hacker) shooting just about anything that enters the screen which corresponds to generating the music. There are in total six levels aswell as a practice mode which allows you to get used to the game

Buy it!

Mirage
04-28-2006, 12:58 AM
I got the impression you're a program. A virus, actually, seeing as the host system has lost control over you.
But yeah, it's pretty awesome and stuff. Especially if you like electronica and stuff.

Dreddz
04-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Probably my favourite Sega game. This game is just so awesome, especially the last level and boss. I own the DC version, which i prefer over the PS2. It has better sound, although it runs at 30fps instead of 60fps. I used to play Rez all the time, mainly playing score attack. I also tried to get 100% at everything on all levels. I failed :cry:
I recommend that everybody should play this game, its like no other. Unfortunately, its pretty rare and you wont get it for cheap anywhere.

Old Manus
04-29-2006, 08:40 PM
If you're colourblind it's impossible to play

Cz
04-29-2006, 08:48 PM
Yeah, Rez is awesome. Although I hear it's pretty rare nowadays.

Necronopticous
04-30-2006, 01:22 AM
Not only is Rez one of the most amazing videogame experiences anyone can ever hope to have, it is also responsible for quite possibly the greatest device to ever come from the hands of mankind (http://image.lik-sang.com/images/large/ps2-trance-vibrator-rez.jpg).