PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE mix!

DoaJ
04-28-2006, 02:35 AM
Okay, I may be going out on a limb here, but that would be so friggin' cool if they made a twist so that somehow all the final fantasies from say...6 to 9 were connected (maybe more, but those are my personal favs, the others either didnt have a great story, or were too different from them).
So it would somehow connect all the plots, villains, main characters, and answer all of these damn unanswered questions. Okay, it may seem as if that wouldnt really be a game or movie or anything, plobably just a story, right. BUT if they remake the games, so that you play them again with this new view, and all the characters intertwining, then we could have yet another great game, questions answered, more unanswered quesitons (lol, jk), and a much larger selection of characters. VIII could connect them all somehow, with the time and place difference, using Rinoa (with her being a sorceress and all) to make a time thing, and bringing them all into one new time set, with enemies and bosses, somehow dragged along. That way, we could face Sephiroth and Ultimecia and all the other bosses, with a colleciton of all regular enemies wpread throughout this huge region of the future. Maybe even some old cities form the various games. :) Wicked cool. Any thoughts on this?

Ballistix Man
04-28-2006, 03:10 AM
......no.......

Moon Rabbits
04-28-2006, 03:10 AM
more unanswered quesitons

That's what a game like that would leave us with...oh, not to mention the extreme running into the ground of good games :\...

Future Esthar
04-28-2006, 11:25 AM
Kefka and Hojo were possessed by Dr Odine and the Shinra were FH Estharians.
Think a little.

DoaJ
04-28-2006, 03:34 PM
meh, I think it'd be a great game, just so long as they do it right.

YTDN
04-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Double no.