PDA

View Full Version : The Organization is not GAY!!!!

Marluxiaswife
04-28-2006, 03:01 AM
I love Marluixa alot, and my sister thinks Organization XIII is gay

They are not gay even Marluixa is not gay :kaolove2: :kaoclove:

Ballistix Man
04-28-2006, 03:03 AM
How so. Its a group of men who are constantly working together and live together. They sound pretty gay.

Heartless Soul
04-28-2006, 03:04 AM
My brain hurts with all this talk about homosexuality recently and I'M GAY.

Ballistix Man
04-28-2006, 03:06 AM
Well that would exlain your love of Disney movies but alass that is off topic. I mean whats wrong with them being gay anyway.

Zeromus_X
04-28-2006, 03:12 AM
WTF? Why does it matter? You're supposed to ignore stupid, ignorant people, now you've given them attention. *sigh* :cat:

Marluxiaswife
04-28-2006, 03:15 AM
WTF? Why does it matter? You're supposed to ignore stupid, ignorant people, now you've given them attention. *sigh* :cat:

cause i tell me sister i like marluixa and she says no he's gay :mad:

ffxfreak93
04-28-2006, 03:20 AM
lol,this thread rocks!!

Ballistix Man
04-28-2006, 03:21 AM

cause i tell me sister i like marluixa and she says no he's gay :mad:
And.... does it change the fact that he's a good charachter or the fact that he is pretty buy. NO.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-28-2006, 03:55 AM
OK, let's not personally attack people. That includes refering to them as "stupid" or "idiots".

Unless, of course, you're looking to be banned. Then, by all means, go right ahead.

LunarWeaver
04-28-2006, 04:06 AM

Man, I sure do quote you a lot. If only such wisdom was considered by more. Though, not replying to things such as this can be difficult. Now I'm guilty as charged too!

FallenAngel411
04-28-2006, 05:22 AM
Maybe they're not gay. But they are all very pretty, have insanely spikey hair, twirl swords of various types like batons and wear squeaky leather. So obviously they use hair and skin car products, practice fanciful dance-like fighting techniques, and love to shop for clothes. So obviously, we must conclude that they are--er--straight as arrows.

KH-Cloudy
04-28-2006, 06:02 AM
Maybe, your sister meant gay as in...weak...(in other terms)

Marluxiaswife
04-28-2006, 03:14 PM
Maybe, your sister meant gay as in...weak...(in other terms)

no she meant as in, he likes other guys, she said he looks like a girl too, that is not true thought :(

Necronopticous
04-28-2006, 06:32 PM
These threads are going nowhere. The truth is that you will never know if any of the characters are gay because it's not part of the story. There is no discussion necessary. In short, they're video game characters and their sexual preference is not part of their obvious character development. I'm closing all the threads about this, please do not make any more tasteless threads about the way any of the characters in Kingdom Hearts "swing."