PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga III looks AMAZING

LunarWeaver
04-28-2006, 05:19 AM
Hate Episode II all you want, Namco must have listened to fans. Episode III looks like everything we always wanted and finally got. Plus they're bragging it will have 8 hours of cutscenes, which is close to the first. Then again the back cover of Episode I says the game is 80 hours long :p Namco likes to exaggerate.

The returns of weapons, armor, accesories, shops, techs, specific skills, and an awesome battle system from what I can see. Plus Miyuki and Canaan are fully playable from the get-go and Allen joins in battle temporarily...that's just hilarity incarnate.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/757/757372/vids_1.html

Check out the vids and their coverage of it. I'm pretty pumped, Woot indeed!

Jin totally looks like Citan by the way ^_^.

FallenAngel411
04-28-2006, 05:27 AM
I never finished the second, and I don't intend to. But maybe I'll pick up the third even though I don't know what the hell is going on. The character models don't bother me as much, and it does look pretty exciting.

LunarWeaver
04-28-2006, 05:31 AM
I never finished the second, and I don't intend to. But maybe I'll pick up the third even though I don't know what the hell is going on. The character models don't bother me as much, and it does look pretty exciting.

III has a comprehensive Xeno Bible that gives you detailed information on every key character, location, and event and how they pertain to I, II, and III, so you should be able to get caught up pretty easily.

P.S., II is underated, and the ending is awesome! The game is only like 10 minutes long it shouldn't take too long to beat.

Behold the Void
04-28-2006, 05:40 AM
Wow.

I'm impressed. Now if only they'd have a Japanese langauge option.

LunarWeaver
04-28-2006, 05:48 AM
Wow.

I'm impressed. Now if only they'd have a Japanese langauge option.

With our complaining combined, we can forge an E-mail that will leave Namco no choice but to leave in this feature, which would be greeted with open arms.

Ultima Shadow
04-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Okay, this game looks great so far. Now, I can just pray that they won't use the same lame voices as they did in Xenosaga 2. Xenosaga 1 voices for the win!

But yeah... it seriously looks awesome and I can hardly wait. :cool:

NeoCracker
04-28-2006, 03:03 PM
I didn't mind episodes two voices, but yes, the first was superior in that area. I'm looking forward to more info on the U.R.T.V's and Dimitri.