PDA

View Full Version : need info

muzzer
04-28-2006, 08:26 PM
hi, i am not familir at all with ff7 so you will have to excuse my ignorance. I have not played the game at all, i do not know the plot, who the characters are or what they do, the only one who i have seen is cloud.

Having seen the trailer for Advent Children, i must adimtt that it looks great, and i am thinking of purchasing it as it goes on sale here this week.

So, if you could help me out with it, by this i mean basically telling me what happens in ff7 so i understand the events in AC. Any help will be GRATEFULLY accepted.

IceAngel
04-28-2006, 08:30 PM
Well on the 2 disk special one (I'm not sure if its on another one) they have a sort of catch up part. I actually understood that better than when I actually played the game.

DudeSon2004
04-28-2006, 08:35 PM
That's right, on disc 1 there's a feature called ''Reminiscence of Final Fantasy VII''.
Just switch on the subtitles & you're ready to go.
There's about 3 videos on it showing the FMVs & cut scene parts.
Enjoy!!!

BG-57
04-28-2006, 10:21 PM
What struck me about it was how clear the translation was. It didn't sound like the English game script at all, maybe this was a more literal translation. It especially explained two of the most confusing aspects of FFVII, Jenova and Renunion, much better than the game was able to.