PDA

View Full Version : Lineage II

TasteyPies
04-28-2006, 10:24 PM
Has anyone tried this game? I need to know what its like before I buy it and set up an account and all that. Please give me your opinions on the game if you have tried it and answer a few questions :D

1.Is there any way that I could pay my subscription via a credit card? Using time cards sounds like a hassle.

2.If I'm a Human and my friend is a Dwarf, would there be any problems playing together? What is the situation on races?

3.What is the battle system like? I have spent 4 years in Dark Age of Camelot and I'm looking for a battle system thats a bit more involved.

4.Is the game content updated regularly?

5.How popular / necessary are Bots?

6.How is the economy? Does it differ per server?

7.Are there differences between the servers? Which server would you suggest? I like 'em big.

8.How is the end-game? Can I get an explanation of end-game activities?

9.How easy / hard it it to level? Generaly speaking of coarse.

10.What is the max attainable level?

11.What is the best class for starting, making money, and funding other charicters?

12.Is there personal housing?

Edit: Ack, shoulda searched for it sooner. Already a Lineage II thread out there, kinda dusty but its what I wanted. Lock if you get the chance

Darknite
05-19-2006, 08:04 PM
1.yes go to www.lineage2.com and register. it will ask if you want to use credit card. i don't know the rest because i can't play it. i have e-mailed my friend this thread and if he registers and replies then he will answer the rest of your questions.