PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars KotOR V.S. Star Wars KotOR II

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-29-2006, 12:54 AM
Which video game do you guys think is better Knights of the Old Republic 1 or Knights of the Old Republic 2? Personally I think KotOR 1 is better because Bioware knows how to tell a good story and apparently Obsidian doesn't know how to tell a good story. Sure they improved the graphics but that doesn't matter if the story that they're telling is mediocre. Because a RPG is about the story and the characters everything else is secondary I'm not going to talk about the gameplay because it's pretty much the same as the original.:tonberry:

mega_tonberry
04-29-2006, 12:58 AM
The original KOTOR wins by a long shot. The ending of sith lords just ruined the rest of the game.

Dreddz
04-29-2006, 01:35 AM
Are these games worth getting ?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-29-2006, 01:44 AM
Are these games worth getting ?

KotOR 1 is worth getting in my opinion but...I can't say the same thing about KotOR 2 because in my opinion that game fricking sucks!!!:mad2:

Captain Maxx Power
04-29-2006, 09:03 PM
The original KOTOR wins by a long shot. The ending of sith lords just ruined the rest of the game.

Likewise. There's a lot of stuff being redo my the Restoration Project. (http://www.team-gizka.org/) When they release that it may actually make KotorII better than KotorI. Until then, my vote goes to the first one.

Zante
04-29-2006, 09:06 PM
I go with Kotor 1. Two would win if they actualy bothered finishing it.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-30-2006, 06:29 PM
One thing that I just didn't understand about KotOR 2 is that Kreia is supposed to be the main character's enemy but she helps the main character why does she do that? If someone is your enemy you are supposed to hurt that person not help that person.:confused:

Sephex
04-30-2006, 09:44 PM
The first one. My reasons are because the major plot twist in the original rival that of "No, I am your father". That and the second one seemed to REALLY, REALLY fall apart at the end.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-02-2006, 05:37 PM
The first one. My reasons are because the major plot twist in the original rival that of "No, I am your father". That and the second one seemed to REALLY, REALLY fall apart at the end.

Yep the second one fell apart like a coffee cake at the end...Thanks for screwing up the KOTOR series Obsidian!!!:mad2:

No offense but if you guys are going to vote for KOTOR II reveal your reason for doing so...DON'T just vote for KOTOR II out of pity.

Leeza
05-02-2006, 06:24 PM
John_912: We have filters in place at this site for a reason. Do not go around them.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Sorry I just wanted to know why everyone likes KOTOR II so much because it's overrated in my opinion.