PDA

View Full Version : Final Form.. where to level?

Rizzice
04-29-2006, 02:12 AM
Is there a specific place that is good for leveling final form in WTNW? I am going from the Twilight's View checkpoint and just going forward from there..

LunarWeaver
04-29-2006, 02:18 AM
The very last area of the game... find two save points and run between, go to the world map before your drive gauge is out and repeat repeat I guess. I like the area right after that gun-fellow, it has these slopes going up and the little Nobodies that are just like feet appear in large number there so mucho EXP.

Tavrobel
04-29-2006, 02:18 AM
Once you get to Proof of Existence, you can go back one screen and fight the Assassins and Snipers that form there. You should get around 8 EXP for them. If your level is high enough, you can add the Nobodies at Addled Impasse (Saix's encounter), and Havoc's Divide (Luxord's encounter), which are located inside of Proof of Existence, in addition to the Nobodies one screen past.

Or you can kill the Creepers at Naught's Skyway, for a nice 20 EXP, assuming your gague lasts long enough in Final Form to survive the trip back to a save point, or your level is high enough that you survive the encounter with the Berserkes at the end of the Skyway.

LunarWeaver
04-29-2006, 02:33 AM
Er yeah some clarification... Start small before trying my idea in any kind of shape... Need a few levels before you can really start booking. Plus, equip the Oathkeeper for that beautiful Drive bonus. I like to Thundaga the crazy out of everything, so Nobodies immune to that I usually just avoid.

Roogle
04-29-2006, 04:39 AM
Final Form can be leveled very easily in the area outside and inside Yen Sid's Tower at Twilight Town. Why don't you try revisiting that area the way you got there at the beginning of the game?

remghoost
04-29-2006, 04:46 AM
really?
ill have to try that....

GhandiOwnsYou
04-29-2006, 07:55 AM
Total of 26 Nobodys in the mainroom of the Old Mansion in twilight town. That the most i've found so far, and they're all low level and next to a save point in the White Room (where Namine is) (somebody explain the drive guage/save trick if this kid doesn't know it, i'm not typing it again..). at higher levels you can even get 10 or 15 more by going towards the computer room and down the hall ways towards sora's orb/egg/stasis thing. evens out to, up to 40+ in three screens, with two save points. BEAST.

remghoost
04-29-2006, 07:47 PM
The trick, well the one i use, is that when your drive guage is about to run out, then warp out of the world and go back in, and you will be out of your form with full drive guage

Cruise Control
04-29-2006, 07:51 PM
Start at the top of Yen Cids tower with Magnega and Firaga on shortcuts. Run down the tower. Every time they spawn, Masgnega+Firaga. Eventually you can run the whole way down with no worriyes of your bar depleting.

silent_ultima
04-30-2006, 05:21 AM
i just level up my forms at the mansion in twilight town.

Start from the white room, i change into the final form (don't change at places where there's battle, u might change into the anti-form instead) and just rush in the mansion, killing all those nobodies, and stop at the computer room's save point, barely got enuff drive left to go to world map and retain a full drive bar. repeat until level 7. (Total=26 exp per trip)

GhandiOwnsYou
05-01-2006, 05:28 AM
ACtually, from final form, you cannot change into ANti. It's because of the Anti-points system. Basically...

Transform to Wisdom, Valor, or Master form: +1 Anti point
Transform to Anti form: reset Anti-point total to Zero
Transform to final form: -10 Anti points

And your total of Anti points designates the % chance that you tuyrn to anti. so long as you remain below 4 anti points, you have a 0% chance of changing. so as long as you change to Final Form every third or fourth time, you'll never change to anti form again.

Tavrobel
05-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Actually, Anti Form doesn't reset the counter to zero, it just reduces it by 4. The counter resets once you obtain a new form, with the exception of turning into Anti-Form for the first time.

SeeDRankLou
05-01-2006, 07:57 PM
The area I found the best is the stairway area just past where you fight Xigbar. There's a save point before you fight Xigbar. Start there, run past the snipers in Xigbar's room and go to the next area. At the bottom, there are a few Assassins and Creepers. Halfway up, there's a horde of Creepers, at least 30, probably more. They are easily dispatched with magic, and even at low Final Form levels there's ample time to kill most of them if you enter Final Form halfway up the stairway. When your drive gauge gets down to low 1, just run/glide back to the save point, and exit to the gummi ship. It didn't take me long at all to max out Final Form here.