PDA

View Full Version : who dosent like populer kids a.k.a. preps

chii
04-29-2006, 02:35 AM
i hate preps so if you dont like them them tell me about it or if you want to disagree then do that to.:mog:

LunarWeaver
04-29-2006, 02:36 AM
Isn't it always the popular kids that are so massively unpopular? The crazy that is High School Society. Such a zoo :choc:

Zeromus_X
04-29-2006, 02:37 AM
I didn't even know they still existed in this day and age. :cat:

Ballistix Man
04-29-2006, 02:39 AM
Preps and goths arent all that different. They bith whine. They are all usually white kids with money and no real friends.

chii
04-29-2006, 02:40 AM
well in middle school they exsiste and they are the rulers so take them down.inuyasha

LunarWeaver
04-29-2006, 02:41 AM
MIDDLE School? Soon Kindergarden's Hierarchy is going to cause PTA meetings of dire seriousness.

The world tells me I am disturbing, but the world disturbs me more >_>

Ballistix Man
04-29-2006, 02:43 AM
What in the hell are you talking about.

LunarWeaver
04-29-2006, 02:44 AM
We're talking about kids with lots of money and friends that put down other people and have rather exclusive cliques.

If you meant what am I talking about, don't try and decipher it... I'm not sure I know half the time.

Faris
04-29-2006, 02:46 AM
Some of my friends are preps. It's the sluts and stoners that are the real pain in the butt at my school.

Ballistix Man
04-29-2006, 02:47 AM
Know I mean there will always be cliques. There is the loner clique made up of loners who stand near each other. There is the prep clique usually made up of decent people who do something wrong a couple of times and suddenly get stereo cast as the evil Preps.

Mo-Nercy
04-29-2006, 03:16 AM
In high school, I was in the 'gamer crowd' right up until my senior year but I eventually kind of jumped ship to the more popular group. I didn't hang around them because they were popular but because they're my friends.

I don't understand how it's suddenly become fashionable for "uncool" kids to bag out the more popular ones.

rubah
04-29-2006, 03:16 AM
I cannot fathom them and they cannot do the same for me either.

Miriel
04-29-2006, 03:20 AM
Who cares? You have your group of friends, and other people have their's. My high school had cliques but everyone pretty much got along with each other. Seriously, just let it go.

Perducci
04-29-2006, 03:21 AM
Most of the popular kids at my old school were Chavs. I got along with some of them, but the others annoyed me to no extent. I was hanging around with the Hippies and Stoners, most of the time, but there were a bunch of nerds in our group. Me included. :D

nik0tine
04-29-2006, 03:32 AM
I don't label unless I am deliberately trying to be rude. I like most people just fine though.

kikimm
04-29-2006, 03:39 AM
I don't even know who the hell is who at my school. Well...the weirdos are pretty easy to pick out. ;P But no one is really popular. Or maybe they are, and I just haven't noticed. I always stay very close to my friends and when we are apart I close my eyes and put my hands over my ears and I don't talk to anyone else. :(

Meat Puppet
04-29-2006, 03:40 AM
They weren't at my school.

rubah
04-29-2006, 03:41 AM
it's easy to do that kiki until you have to live with them in a foreign country for a week:(

DeShanai
04-29-2006, 03:46 AM
I do not like preppys at all. Anyone who thinks they're better than some other human being, needs to be shot. I would do it personally if I could.

This is a subject I could freakin' go on about forever.

Kirobaito
04-29-2006, 03:50 AM
Who cares? You have your group of friends, and other people have their's. My high school had cliques but everyone pretty much got along with each other. Seriously, just let it go.
Yeah, pretty much. I have my friends, and we're all nerds, but I can get along with the preps just fine and they can get along with me. The only people I really don't talk to are the goths, because they're not approachable people.

DeShanai
04-29-2006, 03:52 AM
Yeah, pretty much. I have my friends, and we're all nerds, but I can get along with the preps just fine and they can get along with me. The only people I really don't talk to are the goths, because they're not approachable people.

Id get along with the goths way before the preps, that's for sure. But in my school, we're all kinda mixed together. There arent any MAJOR cliques.

Doomie
04-29-2006, 03:53 AM
Mods close this. This is an open flame upon me.

Note: If the joke was already made, apologies.

LunarWeaver
04-29-2006, 03:59 AM
I think I formed a clique only I belonged to :confused:

*Impossible to classify*

Dignified Pauper
04-29-2006, 04:17 AM
I was popular in highschool. I was loved by everyone. I had no enemies. Except for those stupid kids i made fun of.

Shoeberto
04-29-2006, 04:22 AM
I tend to get along pretty well with just about anyone that isn't a jerk, and even then I don't worry about them. I just avoid them and let them lead themselves to their own demise.

Kyri
04-29-2006, 04:28 AM
I hate preps. In my school, about everyone else who's not a prep hates them too. They think they're better than everyone else and always suck up on the teacher -.- They're so annoying.

LunarWeaver
04-29-2006, 04:31 AM
Nerds forget they are just like flies... O_O

Beaten down by the MAN so much, they forget they outnumber the Man in the first place... If only they would get together and form a massive army (many wearing sephiroth cosplay), they could overtake the Man and rule the planet.

Oh wait, Bill Gates... I guess nerds already do own the planet :eek:

Fonzie
04-29-2006, 04:33 AM
Some preps (like myself) aren't like that. I crawled up from the stepping stones of popularity and now i hang out with my prep friends. Also, theirs too type of Preps. Jock Prep, and Regular Prep(thats me). You have to get too know the people.

Del Murder
04-29-2006, 04:39 AM
Eh, who cares. I doubt I'd even know what a prep was. I don't get the big deal about 'emo' people too.

Fonzie
04-29-2006, 04:41 AM
lol emo people

darkchrono
04-29-2006, 05:01 AM
Hopefully this thread won't cause some massive school shooting.

Most everyone would be cool with you if you took the time to get to know them.

The problem is is that most people don't take the time to get to know eachother so that ice never gets broken.

Rengori
04-29-2006, 05:05 AM
I really don't care until they give me or a friend the "I'm more popular than you and you suck because of it" look.

Peegee
04-29-2006, 05:05 AM
High school is composed of cliques. Ergo there's no such thing as being 'popular'.

Zeromus_X
04-29-2006, 05:11 AM
There are more 'gansters' than anything here, so I've never really noticed 'preps'. I guess it just varies. :cat:

escobert
04-29-2006, 05:19 AM

Music
04-29-2006, 06:06 AM
Well, I don't really hate preps. Only the ones that act fake and think they are better than everyone else. I also hate emo kids, or who are fake as well and act "Punk", "skater", "emo" or "scene". :mad2:

krissy
04-29-2006, 06:41 AM
i was 13 once

Dignified Pauper
04-29-2006, 07:57 AM
I made fun of kids who couldn't spell.

nik0tine
04-29-2006, 08:17 AM
It should be pointed out that all people who hate preps are losers who feel inadequate about their current social status. lol.

NGU
04-29-2006, 09:42 AM
I do not like preppys at all. Anyone who thinks they're better than some other human being, needs to be shot. I would do it personally if I could.

This is a subject I could freakin' go on about forever.
I'm a nerd in the popular crowd but im not a prep... Oh Deshanai I plan to start a high school mafia (not really but I'm probably the closest to a don any way) so The shooting of the people can be arranged:tonberry:

Mika
04-29-2006, 07:41 PM
Well, I don't really hate preps. Only the ones that act fake and think they are better than everyone else. I also hate emo kids, or who are fake as well and act "Punk", "skater", "emo" or "scene". :mad2:

Some people really are punk. >_> Anyway, preps are pretty much stupid ditzy people. People that believe...the world is all about glamour, shopping, football, mini skirts, etc.

And I doubt anyone would admit to being a prep. Even though people did, they don't sound preppy to me.

Old Manus
04-29-2006, 08:15 PM
This thread is lollifying because the people who hate popular kids are just angry because they are unpopular and have no friends (why else would you frequent a final fantasy message board, for god's sake), LOL @ U

Dreddz
04-29-2006, 08:17 PM
Most people are jealous of them, thus they hate.

Venom
04-29-2006, 08:19 PM
I guess I'm prep.:cry:

....NOT

Reeno the Alchemist
04-29-2006, 08:23 PM
pffft damn preps i wish they'd all die you should see my school we're all seperated one section full of preps the other full of nerds and my gropup the goths punks and out cast

Anaisa
04-29-2006, 08:24 PM
There were no popular people at the highschools I went to, because I destroyed the popularity system there.

cloud_doll
04-29-2006, 08:36 PM
i'm popular and i am NOT a prep.i can only stand two preps being one of them a friend of mine since 1st grade. but yeah, preps get on my nerves cuz they're always like, "Eww...why are your nails black?" or "Why do you wear so much black make up?" its like they think black is the ultimate color of evil.

Zeldy
04-29-2006, 08:54 PM
They make me dislike them. My group of friends is basically the people that the 'popular' people rejected. Yet, we seem to have more fun than they do. We don't bitch behind each others backs, we don't cause fights and we most certainly don't have orange faces.

But that Isnt why I dislike them, its the fact that they won't leave us alone. Constant name calling and the like. We ignore them yet they don't ignore us.

Rye
04-29-2006, 08:56 PM
They're alright. They've never really treated me badly, so I have no problem with them. :)

smittenkitten
04-29-2006, 08:59 PM
I would'nt say I'm a prep/popular but my friends call me famous for some reason, I just know ALOT of people. The popular people are'nt bad I get along with then ned/chav or gothic or normal people. Basically I'm me. :p

NeoCracker
04-29-2006, 09:07 PM
I don't mind stereo types like that unless they are the Uber ones, the ones who fit every annoying stereotype to a key. Lets take a look at Uber Prep.

- Great Grades
- Hates and insults people that don't have good enough grades.
- Hates and insults anyone who dresses different then most, like Skaters and such.
- Hates and insults pretty much anyone who isn't a prep.
- They will try and tell you to change your ways or you will forever burn in hell

However I know one prop like this, so thankfully the Ubers arn't in large numbers.

marc
04-29-2006, 09:48 PM
I don't mind stereo types like that unless they are the Uber ones, the ones who fit every annoying stereotype to a key. Lets take a look at Uber Prep.

- Great Grades
- Hates and insults anyone who dresses different then most, like Skaters and such.
- They will try and tell you to change your ways or you will forever burn in hell

However I know one prop like this, so thankfully the Ubers arn't in large numbers.

so basically....
an evangelical Christian.

Griff
04-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Up here each social group has a group they get along well with (friend group), a group they will ally with, and a group they hate, in a messed up, tangled web.

Geek/Nerd: friend-Christians, ally-Goth/Punk, enemy-Jocks
Jocks: friend-Preps, ally-Stoners, enemy-Geek/Nerd
Stoners: friend-Sluts, ally-Jock, enemy-Outcasts
Skaters: friend-Goth/Punk, ally-Outcasts, enemy-Emo
Goth/Punk: friend-Skaters, ally-Geek/Nerd, enemy:Christians
Christians: friend-Geek/Nerd, ally-Preps, enemy-Goth/Punk
Preps: friend-Jocks, ally-Christians, enemy-Sluts
Sluts: friend-Stoners, ally-Emo, enemy-Preps
Emo- friend-Outcast, ally-Sluts, enemy-Skaters
Outcast: friend-Emo, ally-Skaters, enemy-Stoners

All this makes life very confusing, and dramatic. Hell they should turn my school into a reality show

NeoCracker
04-29-2006, 09:59 PM

- Great Grades

so basically....
an evangelical Christian.

Sounds about right.

Chaos
04-29-2006, 10:22 PM
There were the annoying tarts at my school, but by our third year we all kinda got along with each other...I guess we were lucky.
I try not to hate or get pissed off with too many people, kinda makes you seem arrogant.

Jess
04-29-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm friends with people from every group. Everybody is awesome. :jess:

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
04-29-2006, 10:44 PM
I hate preps

Alive-Cat
04-29-2006, 11:33 PM
You just have to remember that they have no micro.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-29-2006, 11:41 PM
They're alright. They've never really treated me badly, so I have no problem with them. :)

LunarWeaver
04-29-2006, 11:55 PM
Up here each social group has a group they get along well with (friend group), a group they will ally with, and a group they hate, in a messed up, tangled web.

All this makes life very confusing, and dramatic. Hell they should turn my school into a reality show

Oooh man this sent me into a chortle fit. Good material

BahamutGurl
04-29-2006, 11:57 PM
I hate preps, I just see them as a bunch of fake wannabes. Why not just be yourself?

Fonzie
04-30-2006, 01:36 AM
They are themselves. They like to be cruel and their sometimes mean. If you get made fun of and their friends laugh they make themselves feel better. Some people aren't like this.

Ballistix Man
04-30-2006, 01:41 AM
By highschool you should probably be able to realize how immature it is to stereo cast people.

Skarr
04-30-2006, 01:46 AM
I never cared enough to pay attention to who the people in my class were, much less if anyone was popular. It was an annoyance that I'm glad is over.

Reles
04-30-2006, 01:49 AM
I find this thread makes me rather upset due to the fact that hating [insert any sort of clique, preps, geeks, goths, whatever] is ridiculous. You glance at a group of people, who all dress alike, and you find some reason to hate them because one person gave them a bad name. If anyone says they hate preps, it usually means they hate slutty whores who wear too much makeup. When I was in middle school, I was considered a prep, I wore nice clothes, and tried out for cheerleading, but I also hang out with the geeks and goths. If I'm so horrible to the point where someone hates me, then that's just stupid. Quit bashing on cliques. I'm sure if some prep was all "ugh, I hate geeks." You'd want them to rethink and be all, "But you don't know me. >:O" Trust me.

Fonzie
04-30-2006, 03:46 AM
Kids getting picked causes them to think to kill them by bringing a gun to school and killing defenseless people to make themselves feel better. Their are many hardships in life you just have to get through them one step at a time.

BahamutGurl
04-30-2006, 05:01 AM
I'm in high school and it's mostly made up of preps

Monster Hunt
04-30-2006, 12:14 PM

I love that. I'm in a strange group that is not in there. Preps don't look at me in a mean way... they don't do anything mean to me. But they do be mean to my friends. I ward them off... if all else fails... bash them.

FadedDreams
05-01-2006, 10:27 PM
it gets really annoying actually. preps dont no how to have fun!!!! prep: "oh, lets go like get our nails done, then like get a tan! *extremely annoying giggle*" and then i think to myself, i would rather go meet friends at the park and play basketball or go rock climbing on the cliffs in our state park or go paintballing! they like to be "secluded" in their little circles, and they look at others like theyre aliens or something, they r WAY over-dramatic and they criticize other people cuz they feel insecure without theyre little "circle" so yeah, they annoy the hell out of me.

Jack
05-01-2006, 10:31 PM
Oh look! Someone attacking popular people! No-one has seen this before!

Reine
05-02-2006, 12:40 AM
At school, I never really noticed the types. But hey, all these fancy terms wernt even used here in NZ at that time (At least, at the many schools I went to, I never heard the terms once)

Ive always been somwhat popula, either by being cool, or by being infamous

I mean, at schools dominated by europeans and people with european names like like "David West", someone with an exotic name like "Andreil Darkstorn" instantly made you infamous to a degree. Hell, ive had friends and girls after me just because of the name :(

At the final year of intermediate, I started being the loner who would sit on the bench all lunch break (Hell, i had my legs in bandages, couldnt move much, and dint know anyone) but at somepoint, i was one of THE cool people of the school, mainly because I was such a clown, being a idiot and all the lame jokes and crap. I remember this one I did that increased my Popularity points by at least 50%...mimicking the headless zombies in Medievil (Blindly charging into a wall..ouch)

However at highschool, well, any groups would obviously be the "years"
Like year 9s together, seldom mixing with year 10s, and the Seniors looking down on the Juniors (I LOVED doing that when I was 12th and 13th year) and at some point, I was bogged down into the infamous group, as my best mate also had an odd name..

So yeah, even if that kind of system of preps, goths, eos, etc doesnt exist, there are still gruops, you just have to look closely....and popularity isnt great at all, trust me :(

ZeZipster
05-02-2006, 01:52 AM
I blame John Hughes.

project X
05-02-2006, 11:24 PM
They don't really bother me, except their "the north face" jackets and being too tan. But I don't hate them cause of that. :greenie:

Shlup
05-03-2006, 05:34 AM
I like everyone unless they suck. People don't automatically suck just 'cause they're popular or "preppy."

dirkdirden
05-03-2006, 05:57 AM
I was the most popular kid is school WAY back in 02, and I'm not a preppy. But it doesn't matter how popular you are in high school once you are out of high school everything changes. I moved away from my hometown and now have no freinds and am proably the biggest "loser" you could imagin.

But I am happy. Being happy is all that really matters if you hate preppys and popular kids, then you must be happy that your not one of them.

if that doesn't help. Put a snake in one of the popular kids lockers and record him screem like a little girl and burn hundreds of copys of him screeming like a little girl and pass them around at school.

Apollo
05-03-2006, 06:54 AM
Preps don't bother me. Actually, most of the people at my school that are called preps by other people are really just people that wear stuff like Hollister who get drunk every weekend and gossip a lot really(and I don't know what other schools "define" them as so I can't really say what a prep really is). But yeah, I have some "preppy" friends, basically because I'm nice to pretty much everyone and they're nice to me. I try to be friends with almost everyone. Doesn't always work for me, but most of the time it does.

Most people who are popular at my school are people from a lot of different cliques who are involved in a lot of school activties and extracarricular activities and happen to gain friends from those activities. I guess I could say I'm popular in that sense of having a lot of friends and being involved in a lot of things.

Shaun
05-03-2006, 01:51 PM
I absolutely hate them. I wish they'd all burn. I can't even do my coursework now because they won't shut the fuck up!

Monster Hunt
05-03-2006, 01:55 PM
We can always convert them back to normal if they are BAD preps! :)

Shaun
05-03-2006, 02:02 PM
All preps are bad. Anyone who actually thinks they're IN a category is bad. Anyone who thinks that because they're in the mainstream group, they can treat others like /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, deserves to be shot. Why can't people just be themselves anymore?

Yuna-Lenne
05-06-2006, 08:37 AM
It depends why they're popular. Not ALL popular people are fakes and not all popular people are horrible to everyone else. But if we're talking about the big headed, horrible, bossy, offensive, sometimes violent, fake, bitchy (I could go on) yet popular people, yeah, I hate them.

Immortal Rain
05-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Well stereo-typing is probably one of the worst things we can do. But I can see where you are going at. You see not all preps are as you put it
"Bitchy".In fact I actually have some friends who are preps while I myself am not "Popular". BUT, there are some preps who are really arrogant, so insolent to others, and belive that the world revolves around them. I cannot tolerate these people no matter how hard I try. Then again some preps are not this evil at all. Its just like the world today, there is always someone bad in every race, group, culture, and religon. But you have to know that there are good people too. :choc2:

~SapphireStar~
05-06-2006, 01:03 PM
I didnt get on with the popular bunch or the geeky bunch. Me and my mates stayed in the middle. The popular kids in our school were the smokers, drug takers, losing their virginity at 14, thieves, etc. The geeks were members of the choir (I was a member, but mainly to get out of lessons for trips!), teachers pets, swots. And this was at a Catholic school! So yeah we avoided them.

KoShiatar
05-06-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm not sure the ones we have in Italy can be called preps, but they are something similar. We call them "fighetti". And I have a sincere disliking for them, now like when I was 14.

Epiphany
05-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Typically, I won't dislike a person just because they're popular and what not. If the person isn't an unintelligable ass, then I won't care if they're "prep/goth/etc". I'm not one to judge the whole from a few.

DK
05-06-2006, 02:44 PM
I like everyone unless they suck. People don't automatically suck just 'cause they're popular or "preppy."

Shlup ftw

Reeno the Alchemist
05-06-2006, 04:04 PM
i dont think anyone can change my mind bout them they'll be my enemy till i die

Shaun
05-06-2006, 04:44 PM
It depends why they're popular. Not ALL popular people are fakes and not all popular people are horrible to everyone else. But if we're talking about the big headed, horrible, bossy, offensive, sometimes violent, fake, bitchy (I could go on) yet popular people, yeah, I hate them.

Ahahahah. I just pictured you saying that in your Southern accent. Hahahahah. Irony.

Yuna-Lenne
05-06-2006, 04:53 PM

Ahahahah. I just pictured you saying that in your Southern accent. Hahahahah. Irony.

How is that ironic?

Alside 64
05-06-2006, 05:24 PM
I hate preps with a passion. Every single one I have ever met has gotten under my skin to the point of me wanting to voilently attack the closest living thing.
In school I've been classified as the quiet emo kid because I usually walk with my head down and write poetry. The preps usually pick on me for it, which I find funny because when I give them a Poe poem to read they freak out and call me a nutcase.

How I love high school.

Immortal Rain
05-07-2006, 11:07 AM
You have my sympathy Alslide.:D

Shaun
05-08-2006, 01:54 PM

How is that ironic?

Because you just contradicted yourself with that statement. Anyway, I'm not gonna argue here. XD