PDA

View Full Version : X-Box 360

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-29-2006, 04:29 AM
It is worth it to buy a X-Box 360 right now? Because there's probaby only one or two games for the 360 that are actually good and the rest of the games probaby suck.

Erdrick Holmes
04-29-2006, 04:32 AM
Wait till Halo 3 and King of Fighters XI comes out on it. By then it'll have games worth playing.

Ballistix Man
04-29-2006, 05:29 AM
It has a few out that are really good if you like fps's but otherwise wait till King Of Fighters XI.

Samuraid
04-29-2006, 06:53 AM
You could, but you may want to wait a until later this year if possible. MS will likely lower the console cost when the PS3 comes out.

Dreddz
04-29-2006, 08:14 PM
Most of my friends have bought Xbox 360's. I personally am going to wait for the PS3 and Revolu...Wii :mad:. The Xbox 360 dosent have many great games on it. Actually, I dont think there any Great games on it at all. Except Oblivian, which is available on the PC anyways, and it pretty overrated for starters.
You should decide for yourself on whether to get one, we dont know what games you like, so we cant really give any good advice.
My personal opinion though, is that you wait for the PS3 and Wii * repeatedly vomits *
If you want a next gen experience now though, buy one.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-30-2006, 12:49 AM
Well the only 360 game that I'm actually interested in is Mass Effect so I think I'll wait.

Mo-Nercy
04-30-2006, 01:44 PM
I don't know how often the rest of you buy but I only ever buy 2-3 games a year. No matter what console. So all this talk about the 360 "only" having a few good games probably wouldn't turn me off considering the console...

...if I didn't want a PS3 or a Wii more.

Yamaneko
04-30-2006, 06:26 PM
You should wait till the summer, that way you can get Oblivion and spend all summer playing that, and by fall you'll be ready to buy Too Human!

Odaisé Gaelach
04-30-2006, 07:34 PM
You should wait till the summer, that way you can get Oblivion and spend all summer playing that, and by fall you'll be ready to buy Too Human!

Good advice! :D

DeathKnight
04-30-2006, 09:05 PM
You could, but you may want to wait a until later this year if possible. MS will likely lower the console cost when the PS3 comes out.

Big losses for them then :exdee: besides PlayStation3 games will STILl be better than 360 games which will still make gamers want the PS3 more than 360 which will make them save money and buy it sometime in 2007.

Rase
04-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Big losses for them then :exdee: besides PlayStation3 games will STILl be better than 360 games which will still make gamers want the PS3 more than 360 which will make them save money and buy it sometime in 2007.

Boy, I'm glad you went to the future and came back to let us know that the PS3's games will rock that hard.

Anyway, I'd say wait until at least the summer because, like Yams said, you'll have more time. Besides, it's not likely the price will ever go up, so I don't see you losing anything by waiting a month or two. If you're sure you're going to get one and are afraid you won't be able to find the games you want when you do, you could always buy the games now, just to be safe.