PDA

View Full Version : Help (kuja's/desert palace) (disk3)

RyanML
04-29-2006, 06:11 AM
yeah im stuck, ive gone (what i think) most of the way through this palace place but now im stuck, ive been reading my walkthrough to help me when i need it (like now to light the candles in the correct sequence) and ive followed that to a T and just as im about the fight the tablet thing im stumped... the walkthrough tells me to light the candles in the correct order so that the light staircase appears, the walkthrough then says ' walk back to the moogle and save' which i do... but then it just goes on to tell me about the up coming battle... i was guessing that you had to walk up the staircase, but when i do that nothing happens, i cant even light the candle up there to spark a battle or anything, ive been all the way through this bit on the walkthrough and ive done everything correct, ive also been everywhere in the palace to find out whats happening and again i cant find anything...

any help would be GREATLY appreciated

p.s sorry if this is in the wrong place but im new

Necronopticous
04-29-2006, 06:52 AM
I'm not sure exactly where you're stuck in the palace, but I think it might be the moogle at the library. If this is the case just keep going left from where the moogle is, the camera and surroundings are a little deceptive but you can actually go straight left into a new area. Let me know if that fixed your problem!

RyanML
04-29-2006, 06:54 AM
yeah, ive done that bit, basically im stuck after the moogle, after i have lite up the candles and the staircase has appeared... i dont know what to do then

:)

Necronopticous
04-29-2006, 07:02 AM
Hmm, I've never had a problem. The boss battle should initiate as soon as you attempt to light the candle up that last staircase. You lit all the candles up to this point, right?

If the boss battle doesn't start when you try to light the final candle up the last stairs my recommendation would be to go back to the very beginning and go very carefully through once again making sure to light up all bloodstones and candles.

RyanML
04-29-2006, 07:08 AM
cheers, i go up the stairs, and when you go up to candles normally a ! comes above your head, but it doesnt with this one :confused:, ill have a go at going through it again

Vivisteiner
04-30-2006, 10:45 AM
It might help to look in GameFAQs, they sort me out whenever Im stuck
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/197338.html

daggertrepe
04-30-2006, 03:05 PM
Same thing happened to me, just make sure you get all the bloodstones, simple and easy.

RyanML
05-01-2006, 01:49 AM
cheers everyone, sorted it now... the guide didnt tell me to light this one candle that makes a stained glass thing appear where you fight, anyway sorted now :)

Necronopticous
05-01-2006, 09:00 AM
Good to hear, enjoy the final stretch of this wonderful game.

lilman2907
05-02-2006, 09:19 AM
What do you do if you accidentally missed the candelabras in the library.............the one on the second and third level behind the secret doorways???