PDA

View Full Version : XIII bosses

Nick Schovitz
04-29-2006, 09:33 PM
In the book of KHI it said just like the name that Organization XIII has 13 members, but in the game you weren't able to fight all the members, I think only 6 at the most. So what happened to the other members of the group, I saw in jiminy's journal that they're 2 girls in the group, but they never showed up in the game, did i miss them, or are they not in the game?

Zeromus_X
04-29-2006, 09:33 PM
I'm pretty sure they all died in Chain of Memories. :cat:

Nick Schovitz
04-29-2006, 09:35 PM
chain of memories what's that!?

teaandmachines
04-29-2006, 09:38 PM
the game that picks up right after the first kingdom hearts
[[ i haven't played it either ]]

Tavrobel
04-29-2006, 09:51 PM
Chain of Memories is the DIRECT sequel of KHI. It continues after where we left off in KHI, with Sora coming across Castle Oblivion. CoM leads into KHII.

The plot of CoM is that there is this mysterious Organization running Castle Oblivion, and Sora ascends the castle. Unfortunately, Marluxia is controlling Namine to erase Sora's memories, in some messed up plan to take over the organization. It mostly fails because of the intercutting of DiZ and Riku.

Marluxia and Larxene, thinking they had Axel on their side, planned to disrupt the flow of the Organization, and it involed the use of Sora, which conflicted with Xemnas' plan to use Sora to reveal Kingdom Hearts. Zexion, Lexaeus, and Vexen were dispatched (by themselves, not by Xemnas' orders) to do away with the traitor. As it turns out, Axel was working as a double agent, but this is not revealed, until KHII, and AFTER he kills Vexen. The entire time, a Riku clone is meddling with Sora, and the REAL Riku with Mickey are also ascending the Castle stairs. They end up killing 4 of the members. Vexen not included, because Axel kiled him, and Axel got away

Also, in the Jiminy Journal, it also mentions which ones were already "exterminated", and "taken care of".

Technically, you duel Demyx twice, Luxord, Saix, Xigbar, Xaldin, Roxas (cutscene only), and Xemnas 5 times. As Roxas, you fight Axel twice, and as Sora, you fight with Axel on your side.

8 members.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Tavrobel summerized it very nicely. :up: :) That's pretty much everything that happened. I kinda feel bad for the people who didn't play it, cuz you're probably pretty lost. (Not that it was a fun game :mad: ) I found the whole card thing annoying. :eep: I only played it to find out what was going on before KH2, and also because I was anxiously waiting for KH2 and needed to occupy myself. :D And I think someone mentioned earlier that there was 2 girls in Organization 13; there is only 1 girl which is Larxene. You probably mistaked Marluxia for another girl. (Which is an easy mistake :D )

Zeromus_X
04-29-2006, 11:24 PM
The beginning of KHII pretty much summarized what happenned in KHI, CoM. So...it's not really neccessary to play CoM, but it's nice. :cat: (I personally couldn't stand the card system, but meh.)

LunarWeaver
04-29-2006, 11:30 PM
I actually loved the card system in CoM... Wait, that's only because I cheated and gave myself an unlimited supply of all of them :cool: . Pathetically easy and yet engaging... Ah well, when you play just for the story a little cheat here or there is allowed.

Neo Blackheart
04-30-2006, 11:22 PM
Um what happened to diz he kind of vanishes and I have not seen him again.

What Cheat(with gameshark or just a special cheat

Tavrobel
05-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Um what happened to diz he kind of vanishes and I have not seen him again.

What Cheat(with gameshark or just a special cheat

DiZ is dead at the end of the game. He kills himself when he realizes that the information in a heart cannot be contained. In an effort to make things right, he tells Mickey and Sora to continue the fight. After this, Riku is given his normal, non-Xehanort form.

cloud20747
05-01-2006, 04:35 AM
wait I thought there was only one Female organization member not two? oh Nick must be counting Vexen. Vexen is a dude

Zeromus_X
05-01-2006, 04:40 AM
Well, just to be sure...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_XIII

cloud20747
05-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Well, just to be sure...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_XIII

Yeah I check there also...no other Female in the Organization but L.... damn I for got her name.

Giga Guess
05-03-2006, 12:31 AM
Larxene....Marluxia is commonly mistaken for a female, but he's a guy.....apparently...:p

Ouch!
05-03-2006, 02:27 AM
Larxene....Marluxia is commonly mistaken for a female, but he's a guy.....apparently...:p
I had no idea that Marluxia was a guy until the end of CoM when I noticed that someone referred to Marluxia as "he." My initial response was a very confused wtf.

Mercen-X
05-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Wow . . . no one even mentioned that Chain of Memories is on the GBA. That's an important piece of info.

Marluxia is easily taken for a girl . . . btb, I think his name is Lumaria. Just because he's a guy doesn't mean he has to have a guy's name. He's the Graceful Assassin.

DiZ doesn't kill himself. He uses his body to absorb most of the blast from his special device when it overloads.

Tavrobel
05-03-2006, 11:04 PM
DiZ doesn't kill himself. He uses his body to absorb most of the blast from his special device when it overloads.

Coupled with the fact of his words that accompany him before his death, it is clear that he was commiting an act of suicide. Whether it was intentional as an "aid" to the party, or out of his will to have Riku forgive him for sending him the Dark path. Also, DiZ does nothing to get out of the way of the blast. Such a lack of will to save oneself life is suicide, however poetic and justified it was.
And it WAS justified, considering that he felt he could no longer help. If he had lived to the end of KHII, it would have mattered little, because only Sora and Riku are present at Xemnas' destruction, and Mickey and the others had escaped through the Dark Corridor, and I very much doubt that DiZ would have walked out AFTER Sora and Riku. His death also spurned Riku and Sora on to avenge it.