PDA

View Full Version : The sheer mystery of David Beckham's hair

Shoden
04-30-2006, 04:47 PM
for centuries people have questioned the hair of this one man. Why does it seem to get gayer each time he changes it? Why does he obsess over it? How many times has he changed it? In this here thread we are to discuss the science and mystery of David Beckham's crappy hair! If it's meant to make him a good footballer then it fails worse then then a post whore in EoEO. Let us discuss this mystery! We may be able to crack this code, while wasting away alot more of our warped minds.

I asked this question in the English football thread and Cz told me to make it into it's own thread, if you don't like it, hang him and burn him at the stake instead of me.

Cid Vicious
04-30-2006, 04:57 PM
What's his hair like now?
I haven't seen him for weeks.

Shoden
04-30-2006, 06:07 PM
Pfft, I dunno, he changes it that much and that often you cannot keep track. Maybe he has clones cock up in football whilehe just chills out getting a suntan!

~SapphireStar~
04-30-2006, 07:03 PM
Seen him on the news the other week. He managed a sentence in Spainish! Bet he made Brooklyn proud. On and his hair ... meh, Ive seen much better and much worse :D

Zeldy
04-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Oh. At first I thought this was the Sheer Misery of David Tennant.
Damn I had my hopes up :(

Shoden
04-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Tennant is a clone of Beckham, look at the hair!
For a person like Beckham to obsess over their hair more then their lack of skills you gotta be a serial sadist.

Psychotic
04-30-2006, 08:26 PM
He should never have changed it from those blonde curtains.

SammieBabe
04-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Upon looking up who David Beckham is, I would just say this: If you were that good looking you could get away with doing whatever you wanted to your hair too...:D

Perducci
04-30-2006, 09:17 PM
He should never have changed it from those blonde curtains.

The curtains were awesome.

Shoden
04-30-2006, 10:49 PM
Legend has it once every full moon Beckham's hair takes over his body and he goes out on a spree, shaving the heads of the innocent! I only hope that's a myth because I would feel sorry for the Spanish.

Spiffing Cheese
04-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Maybe he likes variation.

Bladen, I don't understand you. How does changing his hair often affect his football skills in any way?

Shoden
05-01-2006, 01:14 AM
If it did not, then why change it every appearence?

I only said if it affected, not that it does.

Markus. D
05-01-2006, 03:18 AM
at least Denzel-kun (Advent Children) has sexy good hair instead of of pretty-boyed hair like beckingham (spelling?).

GhandiOwnsYou
05-01-2006, 06:39 AM
Little known fact. Dave has so much power over hair, that he somehow mind controls "Chuck Norris" and sends him on killing sprees at Gay Bars all across San Francisco (which is astoudning in it's own right, considering Chuck Norris is so much man that San Francisco wqould normally cause him to ignite in a flame that would set the earth on fire, becoming a second sun and incinerating the nearest five planets) to scalp all of the gay and Metrosexual men. He then has chuck norris present him with these perfectly styled scalps, which he uses on a three month basis in wig form. In this way, he continually has perfectionist hairstyles, while himself being entirely bald.

Brian The Pink Shark
05-01-2006, 07:23 AM
i remember when he first got his mohican, i thought it was the ugliest thing id ever seen. Next week everyone at school has got one, awful. People rely on him too much for style he must continue changing his hair style or we will not progres...ah hell stop compying fashion!!!! :choc: