PDA

View Full Version : Vaan's Face

Ashley Schovitz
04-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Does anyone else here agree that Vaan looks wayu to femine I mean just look at him, no girl would want him and to make him the main chacter is a shame, I guess he won't be falling in love with any of the chacter's in this game and his longing to be a piate is laughable.
Vaan looks like a punk.

valentine
04-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Yes, thank you. You're the 9 millionth person to say this. Now what's your prize? Oh... no prize. You're just the 9 millionth person to look like a fool.

scooby
04-30-2006, 09:39 PM
Will you spammers please just leave Vaan alone? You're clogging up the boards with your useless character-bashing threads that never go anywhere and always get shut down by the Mods. I expect this one to have a lifespan of about two hours (maybe less).

But, in answer to your questions:

1. Vaan has a love interest in Penelo.
2. I'd have him (I'm a girl).

Mirage
04-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Lots of girls like feminine guys, believe it or not. I know a whole bunch.
Besides, it's possible to love someone without regards to his or her appearance (If not, I would never have gotten a girl :p).
I think you should wait and play the game before judging poor little Vaan. :)

Nick Schovitz
04-30-2006, 09:53 PM
yeah he does look kind of g88 why would a girl like someone who looks like a girl, unless it's a lesbian http://www.ffxii.net/images/vaan.jpg

valentine
04-30-2006, 10:05 PM
Vaan is a way bigger bad-ass then any of you will ever be.

DeathKnight
04-30-2006, 10:06 PM
yeah he does look kind of g88 why would a girl like someone who looks like a girl, unless it's a lesbian http://www.ffxii.net/images/vaan.jpg

Ditto!

He could've at least dressed better :irked:

boys from the dwarf
04-30-2006, 10:35 PM
hardly anyone cares. theres been a thread like this already and it was closed.

Zeromus_X
04-30-2006, 10:51 PM
The ignorance is stifling. :cat:

LunarWeaver
04-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Why hasn't this been locked and tossed into the garbage bin yet? And here I was convinced the Moderators were psychic demons that knew everything that went on in this place. The Hammer of Judgment is normally so swift.

Leeza
05-01-2006, 12:59 AM
LunarWeaver: A report is sufficient. Mods are not omniscient, much as you all think we are.

I don't think we need a thread on this subject.