PDA

View Full Version : WWE Backlash

Skarr
05-01-2006, 04:11 AM
I thought it (http://www.wwe.com/shows/backlash/) pretty much sucked ass. What do you think?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-01-2006, 04:19 AM
I didn't watch Backlash it's sad when the WWE video games are actually better than the TV shows & the PPVs.

Skarr
05-01-2006, 04:20 AM
Agreed.

Meat Puppet
05-01-2006, 04:34 AM
Best thing was probably RVD coming out IC champion.
I agree with it sucking, though.

Del Murder
05-01-2006, 04:39 AM
I only watch Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble these days.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-01-2006, 05:09 AM
Does anybody here watch TNA? They're slightly better than the WWE when it comes down to the actual wrestling matches...

Anyway back to the topic at hand I haven't purchased a WWE PPV since WrestleMania 20 because the Brock Lesnar V.S. Bill Goldberg match almost made me fall asleep and miss the rest of WrestleMania.

Griff
05-01-2006, 09:33 PM
Does anybody here watch TNA?
yeah, hopefully they get more publicity now with Christian Cage, 3D (formerly the dudleyz), Sting, and possibly Goldberg and Rikishi soon, among others.

Shame WWE bought out Moore and Sabu though.

Anyways, Backlash is always one of the worst PPVs of the year, because most of the good storylines end at Wrestlemania and new ones are just getting started when Backlash comes around, and the feuds that do continue get half assed matches compared to the spectacles at WM (see HBK/Mcmahon)

faster skating penguin
05-01-2006, 10:15 PM
RAW sucks. Judgement Day should be quality. SD is currently the best WWE TV since 2000.

Best thing was probably RVD coming out IC champion.
I agree with it sucking, though.

There is nothing good about that :mad:

Don't double post.

~Void

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Hopefully TNA will continue to grow and eventually become strong enough to challenge the WWE to another "Monday Night War"...

Has anybody here seen the Great American Bash when it was re-introduced back in 2004? I didn't but I was listening to a wrestling radio show on the internet and I heard Big Vito say..."Even when WCW was dying they weren't THAT BAD...I don't know I think the WWE is lost."

Griff
05-02-2006, 01:30 AM
I don't know I think the WWE is lost."
once again, the HBK/Mcmahon feud.

Vince's ego is so big he actually thinks we want to hear him talk about his "life giving seed" and hear him bash the man upstairs in a 20 minute promo every week. Between that and constantly bringing Eddie into half the storylines, WWE is just starting to leave a bad taste in the mouths of most of the fans, and TNA is just the breath mint to fix that

Meat Puppet
05-02-2006, 06:55 AM
Just like the WCW was in the mid-90s.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Have you guys seen the Taboo Tuesday PPVs?

Loony BoB
05-03-2006, 02:46 PM
I have to say, that TNA roster is starting to look really good lately. They don't show it in the UK, though, so I can only guess at what it's like.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-05-2006, 05:22 AM
I like TNA but...Have you guys noticed that when TNA talks about the NWA World Championship there is little if any reaction from the crowd? It might be because there is a new generation of wrestling fans that are ignorant of the old NWA but..When the WWE talks about the WWE Championship the crowd goes crazy and isn't the WWE title about 50 years old or something?

chaos_ghost
05-06-2006, 08:05 AM
Was anyone hear a fan of ECW? I was, and I can't wait until they bring it back later this year.

Reeno the Alchemist
05-06-2006, 03:47 PM
i never get to watch the ppv but i know john cena totally kicked arse!!!he is the best triple h and edge just plain out suck and rvd plain and simple rocks

DK
05-06-2006, 04:04 PM
I have to say, that TNA roster is starting to look really good lately. They don't show it in the UK, though, so I can only guess at what it's like.

Channel 427 on sky TV.

Sing the Sorrow
05-07-2006, 11:28 PM
taboo tuesday is no more they are replacing it with cyber sunday