PDA

View Full Version : Creepy places

FallenAngel411
05-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Last night, me and a few friends went off the explore an abandoned asylum. A huge place--I mean HUGE--twenty large, dark, foreboding abandoned buildings...and in the middle of them all is an elementary school which is still used. The playground is practically sitting on the lawn of a building that looks like it will collapse any second. :D

Anyways there were still patient's records lying around, moldy trashed furniture, hypodermic needles, and all kinds of things. The paint was peeling all over the place, it was pitch-dark and there were creepy noises...random builings had lights on and some doors were locked, others weren't....and we found the hospital. Stained operating tables with straps attached, surgical equipment, human-sized cages filling a room with rainbows and unicorns painted on the concrete walls.....and there was a MORGUE with actual OVENS. (shiverrrrrrr)

Yes, it was the scariest place I've ever been in my life. I don't know if it was haunted or not, but every single building was icy cold inside, which was strange considering it was a balmy 75 degrees outside, and its pretty obvious that there were some wrong "experiments" going on in there while it was open....but yeah....so I'm curious about the creepy places everyone else has explored and wishes to share the details of. Not including Silent Hill, All God's Village, Hell, or any other videogame areas, of course. :)

Samuraid
05-01-2006, 08:09 AM
I haven't seen the movie, but it sounds like the setting for Hostel.

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-01-2006, 08:54 AM
Hey, I saw House on Haunted Hill too.
And the old show "Fear" on MTV. They had that episode.

Cid Vicious
05-01-2006, 10:13 AM
The old folks home around the corner where i live is pretty scary. The people their are like Zombies.

Anaisa
05-01-2006, 12:25 PM
The old folks home around the corner where i live is pretty scary. The people their are like Zombies.
I knew I wasn't the only person who thought old people were like zombies!

DK
05-01-2006, 12:56 PM
I was in Loony BoB's bedroom. :(

Reine
05-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Ive been to a few famous haunted places, but theb again, the last two houses ive lived in, including where I am right now, have been haunted, so im kind of used to it, but still, at times, you still get that reaaaly creepy feeling, like an overwhwlming sense that someone is right behind you, and things suddenly going cold while sensing that SOMETHING is amiss

Anyway, apart from home, on this holiday camp thing I was sent off to, one of the activities we did, was go hiking in these hills on the Coromandel Peninsula...and at a point we went through an abandoned gold mine shaft (All the side tunnels long closed of course) and theres been many reports of ghosts and other stuff, seen through the door bars and in the main tunnel itself. My friends and I, along with one of the adults, witnessed one such thing, and it freaked the HELL out of all of us

Old Manus
05-01-2006, 01:02 PM
FFX-2 Forum can get scary in a 'What happened to all their brains' way

Captain VooDoo
05-01-2006, 01:32 PM
outside is pretty scarey.

KoShiatar
05-01-2006, 02:23 PM
I don't think I've ever been in a really scary place. Whatever scares me is for the most part totally inside my brain.

DarknessFromAbove
05-01-2006, 02:26 PM
my school

Levian
05-01-2006, 02:47 PM
http://www.cutelittlekittens.com/

escobert
05-01-2006, 03:04 PM
My house, it's huanted and Id unno old. the projects down the street are huanted apperently, or the middle building are. glad I'm moving into a end building :P

McLovin'
05-01-2006, 03:55 PM
I went to Freddy Kreugers house in my dream.

In reality I have been to the DARK NO STUDENTS ALLOWED basement of my school. Twas dark. Twas frightening. Twas in 2nd grade.

:)

Zeldy
05-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Theres nothing like that here. A few abandoned houses but thats all.

Anaisa
05-01-2006, 05:30 PM
http://www.cutelittlekittens.com/
I can see how some of the comments there might creep you, look at this one I found:
this position of the cat give's me a feeling that it has invisible babys. this is totally a 6 becuase it gives me this strange feeling................What....?

cloud_doll
05-01-2006, 09:46 PM
i live in the oldest and one of the most haunted towns in america. and ive seen ghost quite a few times. but one really creepy place that just gave me the shivers was in this muesam. i wasn't inside, but i was walking around it at night and theres this staircase near the side thats sealed by a glass door. it looked pretty, like old fashioned. i aprroached it and perred inside. then i got the most chilling feeling, and saw a lady in a red dress wonder down the stairs. i went to go open the dorr for her, i have no clue why, and she vanished. its not really like she just disapearred in a cloud of smoke, she just wasn't there, like it was my imagination. she seemed so real. i went on the internet and looked up the muesam and it had pictures of the same staircase with orbs all in it. it really freaked me out that i may have seen the same ghost!

DeShanai
05-01-2006, 09:50 PM
There is a pretty awesome creep haunted house outside of town. There are like ID cards and all this other jazz.

OH, and at the concentration camp..or the reminants of it. (Heart Mountain WWII)
There are cellars and stuff left from the Japanese that lived here duing World War 2. Kinda creepy, but kinda cool.

Chaos
05-01-2006, 11:03 PM
I was in Loony BoB's bedroom. :(

I've been in Kyono's bedroom.

DK
05-02-2006, 12:16 AM
I've been in Kyono's bedroom.

You loved it so much you're moving to this town. :D

Venom
05-02-2006, 12:19 AM
FFX-2 Forum can get scary in a 'What happened to all their brains' way

I second this.

Perducci
05-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Anyways there were still patient's records lying around, moldy trashed furniture, hypodermic needles, and all kinds of things. The paint was peeling all over the place, it was pitch-dark and there were creepy noises...random builings had lights on and some doors were locked, others weren't....and we found the hospital. Stained operating tables with straps attached, surgical equipment, human-sized cages filling a room with rainbows and unicorns painted on the concrete walls.....and there was a MORGUE with actual OVENS. (shiverrrrrrr)

Me and my friends went to a place just like that a few months ago...
It was scary because it just looked like everyone got up and left the place and never came back. There was even some old rusted wheelchair in the middle of this corridoor and a load of random hospital equipment all around. There was this one room that was locked... That was probably the scariest, it looked like there was still someone in the bed when we looked through the window. Scary stuff. Especially when we had to camp in the field next to the place. :D

Slade
05-02-2006, 09:02 AM
You didn't, by chance, stumble upon the set of the next Resident Evil game did you? Any zombies about? Nemisis behind any of those locked doors? William Birkin underneath the floorboards? Sub Machine Gun convieniently inside a locker with full ammo? :D

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
05-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Sounds fun... nowhere like that over here though...:(

Itsunari 2000
05-02-2006, 04:08 PM
I'm not afraid of man-made environments. All brick and mortar - what's the big deal ?

DeathKnight
05-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Whoa! nice place. Seems fun

kinda reminds me of FFVII

it also reminds me of the 80s and early 90s:D :up: the good 'ol days.

Beautiful place if you ask me.