PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Place for Games and Guides? (UK)

Duncan1234
05-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Well i finally decided to join up here after a week ish of reading threads about the place.

About a year and a half ago i sold my final fantasy collection, which included Final Fantasy 1-9 without 3 all for the playstation, i had completed them all either with my freind or by myself. We both had all the games but he kept and i sold mine. Now i regret it, im getting back into the games and wish to play through the games maxing out charachters and unlocking all the secrets instead of just completing the basics like before. The only final fantasy game i still have is 10, which i have basicly done most of the secrets in it.

Now after watching FF7:AC with my freind a few days ago, weve started playing ff7 again at his bit and i wish to get the collection back together. Starting with just FF7, the FF7 guide and a ps1 memory card (dog bit thru my 5 mem cards :( ).

So basicly, wheres the cheapest store online to buy them? Not including Ebay :D.

Cid Vicious
05-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Don't know about Guides, but you can get some Games Here (http://toysandgames.kelkoo.co.uk/ctl/do/compareNext?searchIa=101020164_1146485476638_159512538&tsSearchId=1) (Just type in Final Fantasy in the search menu)

Try some local second-hand shops as well. That's where i got all mine from.

LunarWeaver
05-02-2006, 05:11 AM
I buy everything from amazon used :O VIII and IX are only like 10 bucks.

Duncan1234
05-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Well i took a look around yesterday and found amazon to be the cheapest. I spent 60 quid and got all this:

Final Fantasy X-2 (ive seen my freind play and both of us dislike it but ill complete it anyway)
Guides for:
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2

No idea why i bought the guides first, but in a few weeks ill be buying the games.

Is there guides for 1,2,4,5 and 6?

Captain Maxx Power
05-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Where do you live? If you live in London I can recommend a rather neato back-street shop where I pick up PS2 games for about ten quid a pop.

Dreddz
05-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Where do you live? If you live in London I can recommend a rather neato back-street shop where I pick up PS2 games for about ten quid a pop.
TELL ME !!!!!

LunarWeaver
05-02-2006, 11:55 PM
But why buy guides when www.gamefaqs.com exists. :choc:

Duncan1234
05-04-2006, 11:31 AM

Scotland - Fife, quite a while away from London i supposde :D

But why buy guides when www.gamefaqs.com exists.

Because i prefer to have physical things to see than have to keep popping back to the PC. Also for collection issues :D