PDA

View Full Version : FF X - Everquest online Style

Jesta
05-01-2006, 01:22 PM
I wounder how many people would play FFX if it were online enabled, something along the lines of Everquest (i use this an an example as i have not played FF XI)

of course you would have to have limits on the item that you can equip, no aeons, and character development goes beyond the boundaries of the game itself (online allows for more damage to occur i.e. status goes higher than 255), customizable character costumes, the whole lot completley individual.

would people play it, would people even bother?

(any thoughts on a plot/quest ideas while your at it)

just a thought....

ScottNUMBERS
05-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Or you could just get FFXI?

Jesta
05-06-2006, 01:50 PM
but then your stuck with FF 11.

i'm talking about about a game where you can be ONE of the characters in ff X and fully customize him/her. go on mad pwning missions etc.

anyway how do you close this thread its taking up space and its crap unless some ppl start posting

Markus. D
05-07-2006, 08:29 AM
hmmmmm....

no idea.

more of an explanation please ;)

Old Manus
05-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Sounds a lot like FFXI.

anyway how do you close this thread its taking up space and its crap unless some ppl start posting
Alt+F4 :)

Jesta
05-07-2006, 11:28 AM
more of an explanation please ;)

what specifics are you after???

the game would consist of you choosing one character from a list that you want to be. you can go on quests, clan wars etc, customize weapons, accessories, clothing appearance (to an extent)

build up your character to pwn others.....just random stuff like that

YTDN
05-07-2006, 12:00 PM
But since their are only 7 playable characters, wouldn't we just have like, a million yuna's or tidus's or whatever.

Little Blue
05-07-2006, 12:55 PM
And a billion Aurons, but probably only a dozen Kimahri's...

I thik that making X into an online game would ruin the feel of it... If you're desperate to try out a version of X just join some role playing forum that has a Spiran roleplay or something like that... Sure, it's no XI, and would cause you to use your imagination to think up scenarios and stuff that would ordinarily be given in the graphics of an MMORPG, but meh...

ScottNUMBERS
06-13-2006, 02:12 PM
the game would consist of you choosing one character from a list that you want to be. you can go on quests, clan wars etc, customize weapons, accessories, clothing appearance (to an extent)

That, and tons and tons more can all be done on FFXI.

The clothing appearance can be more than changed to an 'extent', almost every piece of the vast amounts of armour has its own unique look.

Jesta
06-16-2006, 08:09 AM
well then i must get FF XI

thanxs for the input though

but this topic sux!!!

ADMIN CLOSE THIS TOPIC

obsessed_wif_yuna
06-16-2006, 12:51 PM
if it was online... i prob wouldnt play it...

coz dnt you have to pay to play it online??

Jesta
06-16-2006, 12:57 PM
if it was online... i prob wouldnt play it...

coz dnt you have to pay to play it online??

yes. but i would see if it could be like runescape...no charge..only to members who would get benifits