PDA

View Full Version : Erm...where'd they go?

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-01-2006, 04:36 PM
I've only learnt 94% of songstress for Rikku, but nothing new has come up to learn (and I have learnt everything so far that has come up). I may sound like a total doofus now, but well, where are they?

Thank you thank you thank you, and hugs kisses and cookies to whoever can help me!

Ichimonji
05-01-2006, 05:30 PM
For the Songstress Dressphere you need to find a few of the abilities. The Magical Dances Volume 1, etc..

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Thank you so much! *Hugs* So er,. can anyone point me in the direction of where to find them?

TheSpoonyBard
05-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Magical Dances Vol. 1 = MP Mambo. You need to defeat Nooj in the Den of Woe (Mushroom Rock area, chapter 5.)

Magical Dances Vol. 2 = Magical Masque. You need to defeat Experiment (Djose Temple, chapter 5) when all three of its attributes (Attack, Defence and Special) are Lv5.

Old Manus
05-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Doing physical damage by singing is the most ironic thing ever.

TheSpoonyBard
05-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Huh? None of the Songstress' abilities deal damage.

Tavrobel
05-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Equip them with a Grid that allows the Auto-Ability to attack while stealing, and attack while taking money. Your Songstress will do 17 damage at most, but it's still hilarious, especially that there's no PROPER animation for a Songtress performing a regular attack. She simply raises her arm, and damage appears.

SeeDRankLou
05-01-2006, 08:11 PM
When I have my Songstress on the garment grid that gives the Mug ability, she runs up to the enemy and smacks it with her microphone. Same with Black Mage and White Mage.

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-01-2006, 08:41 PM
MAGES HAVE MICROPHONES???!!!:O_O:

SeeDRankLou
05-01-2006, 09:01 PM
MAGES HAVE MICROPHONES???!!!:O_O:
Ummm....no. I figured that anyone who read that would understand that I was making an analogy, it's easy enough to see. Apparently I was mistaken.

Tavrobel
05-01-2006, 09:57 PM
No, they don't. They don't run up and smack them. Although Mug might be different, but they generally don't run up and smack them. Oddly enough, the Mages have an actual animation. The one that steals gil while attacking DEFINITELY does not have them attack by a weapon strike.

Shaun_lawless
05-02-2006, 02:11 AM
yeah you need to find these issues of a dancing book of some sort

Markus. D
05-02-2006, 04:39 AM
Huh? None of the Songstress' abilities deal damage.

Beserk one, then it will kick things.

Im serious... it will, Im not lieing ;\

edit: its a left kick.

Old Manus
05-02-2006, 07:34 AM
I didn't even have to make something up to defend my previous post! Thanks guys.

Shaun_lawless
05-02-2006, 01:41 PM
anytime manus

SeeDRankLou
05-02-2006, 07:02 PM
No, they don't. They don't run up and smack them. Although Mug might be different, but they generally don't run up and smack them. Oddly enough, the Mages have an actual animation. The one that steals gil while attacking DEFINITELY does not have them attack by a weapon strike.
Ok, I checked it last night. I was right about the Songstress with Mug and Nab Gil, she does run up to the enemy and smack it with her microphone. I was wrong about the mages, they just stand there and move their rods. I was mistaken because the first few times I saw this the mage was so close to the enemy that she looked like she was actually hitting the enemy, but she wasn't.

And singing to inflict damage, I always think of something like Mariah Carey just constantly doing her high note.

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-02-2006, 11:04 PM
And singing to inflict damage, I always think of something like Mariah Carey just constantly doing her high note.

Lol, so true, then again, Rikku's voice could sure inflict some damage.

Shaun_lawless
05-03-2006, 01:28 AM
yes cause rikku is the most high voiced and annoying teenager ever

Twisted Tinkerbell
05-06-2006, 08:04 PM
You've never met my step sister.

Just so you all know, I've had to start again from the very begining, when I found out I had to I could have cried. Was I angry, upset, going bonkers, we may never know...