PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy III? not here

BlackWaltz
05-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Final fantasy III? Okay am i wrong to think that this was never released outside of japan? i have every FF exept III because i thought it wasnt available? :confused:

Elpizo
05-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Final fantasy III? Okay am i wrong to think that this was never released outside of japan? i have every FF exept III because i thought it wasnt available? :confused:
Nope, you're not wrong. It was never released outside japan. But you can get an eglish translated ROM on the internet.

BlackWaltz
05-01-2006, 06:41 PM
Wow kool, okay

1) what are peoples thoughts on the game? any good? i really enjoyed FFI and FFIV.

2) What is the best emulator to download? ive downloaded ones before and they have ruined my pc with pop ups etc

3) Where can i find the FFIII ROM?

Stayin Dizzy
05-01-2006, 07:42 PM
ff3=good

I always used nesticle. worked great 4 me.

We're not allowed to tell you where to find the rom. Easily enough though, just google "FF3 rom" and if you can't find it from there you have no business on the internet

Crossblades
05-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Wow kool, okay

1) what are peoples thoughts on the game? any good? i really enjoyed FFI and FFIV.

It's a fun game to play. However, if you have a DS, wait till the remake gets released

BlackWaltz
05-01-2006, 08:30 PM
i dont have a DS, im a PSP guy, but suppose i have to bloody get one now

Captain Maxx Power
05-01-2006, 10:46 PM
i dont have a DS, im a PSP guy, but suppose i have to bloody get one now

Not really. I personally try not to buy handheld consoles since I'd never stop playing them. Being forced to be home to play helps my habit a lot.

DJZen
05-02-2006, 12:54 AM
Don't worry, there's plenty of other great games to justify the purchase of a DS.

Zeromus_X
05-02-2006, 01:42 AM
Yes, FFIII=Good. Maybe it's just because it hasn't been looked upon because of it's not being released outside of Japan, but it is one hot game.

Seriously. :cat:

I'm not kidding. Remember FFI? Now..multiply it...by like ten or something. Yeah, that's FFIII. :cat:

Stayin Dizzy
05-02-2006, 02:34 AM
and it's the first game with a nice amount of class changes...GO ONION KID GO!!!!!!

Hayabusa
05-02-2006, 02:13 PM
DUde, It's seriously an amazing experience. VERY VERY Fun,
FF1 is just yay! happy! Let's Rock - FFII has an involving story - and FFIII is an amazing adventure and experience, No joke, it is best and the enemies near the end of the game are drawn so well It looks like SNES - It's a really fantastic game - Nesticle is perfect for it, the ROM is easy to find, It might help here at the bottom of the page of my blog, I talked about it http://www.xanga.com/ShadowofDestiny/436635850/item.html - Might lead you in a direction....

PLAY IT! It rocks!

BlackWaltz
05-02-2006, 04:51 PM
If its anything like IV then im happy, IV was amazing. Im finding it hard to find a emulator and rom. I downloaded nesticle, not sure if right version? what version should i get? anyone got a link? also when i search for a final fantasy III ROM it ends up being FFVI :mad2:

Crossblades
05-02-2006, 08:02 PM
If its anything like IV then im happy, IV was amazing. Im finding it hard to find a emulator and rom. I downloaded nesticle, not sure if right version? what version should i get? anyone got a link? also when i search for a final fantasy III ROM it ends up being FFVI :mad2:

Type FF IIIj

BlackWaltz
05-02-2006, 09:03 PM
okay but what emulator and what version?

Tavrobel
05-02-2006, 09:54 PM
FFIIIj on the NES works best on FCEU and Nesticle, but if you play certain versions, then it will say at the beginning of the game, "best used on anything except Nesticle", or "game will explode if you use Nesticle". This has no bearing on which emulator is used to play the game whatsoever.

Nearly all of the FFIIIj ROMs are the same. But if you don't have the Japanese version, it is illegal to play it, so I probably would not continue asking for the game in a thread. You know where to look.

the game is uber-awesome, and is my favorite. Not the best, I'll admit, but worth the sixty hours of you life that you will commit to this game. Well... everything except for the "Mini" missions.

Hayabusa
05-03-2006, 02:09 AM
:p Yo BlackWaltz - I PMed you bro, Chekc it out :)

DJZen
05-03-2006, 03:52 AM
If its anything like IV then im happy, IV was amazing.

It's not like FFIV

gigames08
06-23-2006, 10:17 AM
Umm... y'know, I didn't find my FFIII ROM whilst looking for FFIII... It was FFV.

Funny how the world works, isn't it?

Oh, and I use NNNesterJ. Because it was the first emulator I found.

jj984jj
06-23-2006, 12:52 PM
I don't understand why so many people here hate the DS over the PSP. It's obviously doing something better if S-E is supporting it so much more.

~SapphireStar~
06-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Because thats how some people are ...
Im getting the DS remake, Ive never played 3 before and Im looking forward to it.