PDA

View Full Version : rant about hollow bastion/radiant garden

pyro psychosis
05-02-2006, 01:32 AM
why in God's name couldn't cloud, leon, yuffie, or even tifa join your party? every other world has a guest party member. this world would have been perfect for such. would have made a fun world 10 times more enjoyable. agreed?

Griff
05-02-2006, 01:35 AM
disagreed

it would have been just as fun

mooglebunni608
05-02-2006, 02:52 AM
I agree, but it was still fun

McLovin'
05-02-2006, 07:48 AM
I would have liked Leon or Cloud to join our party. Screw off Goofy.

Marluxiaswife
05-02-2006, 03:32 PM
I would have liked Leon or Cloud to join our party. Screw off Goofy.

:(

Yooniece
05-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Tetsuya Nomura made sure that all the Final Fantasy characters appeared only as guests because he didn't want the game to be too connected to the Final Fantasy series. The story line does include references to Final Fantasy storylines, but the allusions are mainly for the fans ;) If the FF guests were playable it would probably be overkill.

PontiusPilate
05-07-2006, 12:33 AM
Tetsuya Nomura made sure that all the Final Fantasy characters appeared only as guests because he didn't want the game to be too connected to the Final Fantasy series. The story line does include references to Final Fantasy storylines, but the allusions are mainly for the fans ;) If the FF guests were playable it would probably be overkill.

Thats retarded because, unless yr 10 years old or younger, i promise you that the people who play any KH want to see FF characters /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifloads more than disney characters (not insulting disney, ff is just better). And another thing, FF VII had like no role in KH II (cloud and tifa). Was Square high on crack? Newsflash! FF VII is the most popular FF game in the series, why make it have the smallest role in the game.

Second thing, What was the point of Rikku, Paine and Yuna as little fairies. They had absolutely NO purpose.

It would have been more fun if we could have used the ff characters as allies, but not complaining, it was still fun.

Nick Schovitz
05-07-2006, 12:38 AM
Auron was an ally doesn't anyone remember? and don't forget Cid and Aeris they use the FFVII characters the most for KH. FFIX only 1 and VI

Griff
05-07-2006, 01:03 AM
Newsflash! FF VII is the most popular FF game in the series, why make it have the smallest role in the game.
because they already have 4 ff7 projects either out or coming out soon perhaps?
And none of the ffs really played a role in KH2, just minor allusions to the games

Neo Blackheart
05-07-2006, 03:55 AM
Hmm Get Sepheroth on your team. Oh that would be fun during the 1000 heartless battle

PontiusPilate
05-07-2006, 05:50 AM
Newsflash! FF VII is the most popular FF game in the series, why make it have the smallest role in the game.
And none of the ffs really played a role in KH2, just minor allusions to the games

Uh, no. FF 7 was the most popular FF game before Square even knew they were going to make 4 mediocre tac-ons to it

Griff
05-07-2006, 01:49 PM

Uh, no. FF 7 was the most popular FF game before Square even knew they were going to make 4 mediocre tac-ons to it
as little as that sentence made any sense in context, it still needs to be replied to...

the ff7 "tac-ons" were made for the ff7 fans, KH2 was not. If you want a game with ff7 content, play ff7.

PontiusPilate
05-07-2006, 02:05 PM

as little as that sentence made any sense in context, it still needs to be replied to...

the ff7 "tac-ons" were made for the ff7 fans, KH2 was not. If you want a game with ff7 content, play ff7.

Ha, right... So you don't call just randomly adding rikku, paine, and Yuna just tacking on. They had nothing to do with the story. "Why would they do that?" you ask. They did it PURELY for the fans! Same can be said with Tifa and maybe cloud. I agree with you in some parts, Cid, Yuffie, Squall and the rest of them were actually part of the story so they werent tack-ons. And no /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif sherlock if i wanted to play something with ff7 content id play ff7, but i already played it and beat it about 5 times and im looking for something new(thats actually good)

Heartless Soul
05-07-2006, 04:15 PM
FF characters are just there for cameos. Get over it. Auron, I think was enough.

:rolleyes2

PontiusPilate
05-07-2006, 11:17 PM
FF characters are just there for cameos. Get over it. Auron, I think was enough.

:rolleyes2

Yes and no. Yes they were there as Cameos and some just for addons for fanboys. And no i didnt think they used auron enough, i think i played with him for a total of 10 minutes in the story. And im just making suggestions for upcoming KH games. Nobody cares about Disney. Get over it!

BatChao
05-09-2006, 05:31 AM
Heh... Disney is a HUGE draw for this game. Sorry, but as much as I like FF, Disney is WWAAAAYYYYY cooler. I mean... I've already played games with these FF characters... but I've never had a Disney character on my side in an AAA quality title like KH.

That being said, having FF characters on your team woulda been cool, but KH is actually a Disney game with FF characters in it... not the other way around. That's just the way the game was made. You have to deal with it. Though having some FF worlds woulda been neat...
But you do get to fight with Leon and then during that huge battle, with pretty much ever FF character in the game, which was awesome.

And as for why YRP were in the game...it's cuz they were CCCCUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEE!!!!!! :love:

Dark Puppet
05-09-2006, 05:39 AM
Think about it for a second, within the game. Each world only has one person you can add to your party besides Donald and Goofy (for what their worth...) If you could add any of those characters to your party, you'd somehow have to balance it within the rest of the game.

Don't get me wrong, having Sephi in my party would be tiiight! Cloud has issues, and I don't know what the heck I'd do with Yuffie in my party (probably let her die to get rid of her annoying voice).

:P

PontiusPilate
05-10-2006, 01:07 AM
not the other way around. That's just the way the game was made. You have to deal with it.
Stop effing telling me that. I KNOW. I'm not saying that it was made for final fantasy. I KNOW its for disney. im just saying that i wish they added it. All these people are whining that I shouldn't tell people what to do when your doing the same thing to me. Jesus christ please consider thinking before you speak...

Ya Boy Alex
05-10-2006, 01:15 AM
not the other way around. That's just the way the game was made. You have to deal with it.
Stop effing telling me that. I KNOW. I'm not saying that it was made for final fantasy. I KNOW its for disney. im just saying that i wish they added it. All these people are whining that I shouldn't tell people what to do when your doing the same thing to me. Jesus christ please consider thinking before you speak...
They aren't telling anyone what to do they are just telling you that tiny piece of info. But as a great man once said:

It's my body. Its my body . I do what I want.

PontiusPilate
05-10-2006, 01:35 AM
They aren't telling anyone what to do they are just telling you that tiny piece of info. But as a great man once said:

It's my body. Its my body . I do what I want.
How the hell is telling someone to "get over it" not telling someone what to do. l o l. Fortunately it is your body and u can do what you want with it. Unfortunately there are admin who will whine and complain if u do

one winged shinigami
05-10-2006, 01:03 PM
To all the guys wanting Sephi for a partymate: I want to join the club!! I mean, no offense to disney or anything, but every boss/miniboss battle I go through, either donald, goofy, or both die! Kinda hard to watch their backs!

As for YRP, i think they should have given the party some sort of cool upgrade like a full-party drive transformation (like the floral fallal, full throttle and machina maw dresspheres). That would have excused them from party action (although i wish they didn't look so much like barbie dolls).

If there are any anime fans (and there will be at least one) in the forum, and if Square is reading this, if they made a tsubasa chronicle-style ff/kh game, it'd sell faster than the xbox360s on a 50% off sale.