PDA

View Full Version : Beatrix and Steiner

daggertrepe
05-02-2006, 01:54 AM
Sry had to ask.

Who likes this couple and who doesn't. Why or why not.

By the way, does anyone know any good beatrix/steiner stories? I have a few myself at http://www.fanfiction.net/~sakuraangel623 if anyone wants to read! Actually...I don't have one on the pairing itself, but they are married in my fic!

Levian
05-02-2006, 02:39 AM
Beatrix is way out of Steiner's league. But they do have a lot in common. Like Shock and Climhazzard.

marc
05-02-2006, 02:49 AM
it makes a great novelty.
Albeit, a slightly predictable one.

eestlinc
05-02-2006, 04:01 AM
Beatrix is way out of Steiner's league. But they do have a lot in common. Like Shock and Climhazzard.
What's so bad about Steiner? He's strong and chivalrous and honest and hard-working and polite. Those are great qualities.

rubah
05-02-2006, 04:05 AM
He wears eyeliner.

eestlinc
05-02-2006, 04:08 AM
what's wrong with wearing eye liner? He's into metal after all.

Levian
05-02-2006, 09:09 AM
I bet he sleeps with the armor on.

daggertrepe
05-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Stay on topic, please.

Crossblades
05-02-2006, 03:25 PM
They make a good couple. They have a lot in common

Twilight Edge
05-02-2006, 03:31 PM
The most beautiful one-eyed woman and the squared-face knight in 'shining' armor.Yeah,they're perfect for each other.

Quindiana Jones
05-02-2006, 04:33 PM
I liked them. They're perfect for each other.

Shotgunnova
05-03-2006, 10:27 AM
I think Beatrix can do better, but the couple's kind of cozy. Seeing Steiner show emotions other than anger and annoyance is nice for a change.

J.Raven
05-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Sry had to ask.

By the way, does anyone know any good beatrix/steiner stories? I have a few myself at http://www.fanfiction.net/~sakuraangel623 if anyone wants to read! Actually...I don't have one on the pairing itself, but they are married in my fic!I don't know what to say but your threads on Beatrix are like a dream come true, given I admire the swordswoman greatly.
Yeah they would make a great couple, some other thread I pointed the disparity between their ranks, but I guess since Steiner has a much higher level-up than Beatrix due to being thrown into the meat grinder all the time I guess both are on par.
I am myself currently writing a fanfic based on FF9 world where not only the two are married but have a daughter as well. However I am not sure of letting it see the light of day as I am never satisfied with the plot running.

Sjorn
05-07-2006, 06:21 PM
They're an awesome pairing.

They even get it on... sorta.

God, I love that scene. :D

Fantasy Fan
05-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Sry had to ask.

By the way, does anyone know any good beatrix/steiner stories? I have a few myself at http://www.fanfiction.net/~sakuraangel623 if anyone wants to read! Actually...I don't have one on the pairing itself, but they are married in my fic!
Beatrix and Steiner is really cool. and funny because Beatrix will always be right. And Steiner is always wrong. Like most women and men. :laughing:

Quindiana Jones
05-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Heh. Obviously you don't live in today's world. Woops....*looks innocent*

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-10-2006, 04:35 PM
I don't think it's a very good pairing. Sure they like eahcother, but as I said in the thread before about Beatrix, it would never work out. Steiner wouldn't be able to muster up the courage and Beatrix is too embarassed at the fact to do anything. Eventually one of them would speak up but in the end Steiner is most likely going to do something stupid and get her pissed so they break up. Besides, Beatrix is too good for him and she should be with someone else...like me. :p

daggertrepe
05-14-2006, 09:19 PM
Ahhh...you all you like them together! :D

Ya Boy Alex
05-15-2006, 02:44 AM
I don't think it's a very good pairing. Sure they like eahcother, but as I said in the thread before about Beatrix, it would never work out. Steiner wouldn't be able to muster up the courage and Beatrix is too embarassed at the fact to do anything. Eventually one of them would speak up but in the end Steiner is most likely going to do something stupid and get her pissed so they break up. Besides, Beatrix is too good for him and she should be with someone else...like me. :p
By me you mean me. As that is the only correct answer.

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-15-2006, 03:57 AM
In your dreams buddy. :mad:

Ya Boy Alex
05-15-2006, 04:03 AM
Of coarse it would be in my dreams where else would I be ablo to get with a fictional charachter.

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-15-2006, 04:08 AM
I'm talkin about being with you is the only correct answer. :mad: It seems you don't read things very carefully.

Ya Boy Alex
05-15-2006, 04:14 AM
No I do I just chose to ignore that in my statement.

Heero Yuy NWZC
05-15-2006, 04:26 AM
I see...oh well. :D

~SapphireStar~
05-15-2006, 04:58 PM
They do make a cute couple and they suit each other. But that love letter scene was so comical and adorable. So yeah I like this couple :D

daggertrepe
05-15-2006, 11:30 PM
They do make a cute couple and they suit each other. But that love letter scene was so comical and adorable. So yeah I like this couple :D

:D :D :D :D :D

I so happy!

achtungkate
06-05-2006, 07:01 AM
I love them together. I think they're absolutely adorable. I almost like them better than Zidane and Dagger. <3

Darkwing Bahamut
06-09-2006, 06:46 AM
I'm not really a big fan of this pairing. Mainly because I don't like Steiner, he was always there in your way. Something you not only find out about at the end of the game. I'd much prefer the Zidane/Garnet pairing, though I did find the love letter scene fun to watch.

Chris
06-09-2006, 01:34 PM
I think they look very good together. Steiner does seem to be out of her league sometimes, but then again, so does Beatrix. What can I say? They look very good together. :)

Doomie
06-09-2006, 01:40 PM
I like the Beatrix/Vivi pairing better.

daggertrepe
06-09-2006, 01:49 PM

Well...I've never ever really thought about that....:confused:

Chris
06-09-2006, 01:54 PM
That's just sick, dude. :(

daggertrepe
06-09-2006, 02:20 PM
That's just sick, dude. :(

Agreed.

crayzee gamr
06-20-2006, 02:16 AM
vivi is pretty young.
I think that vivi and Eiko would make a cute kid couple. especially becuz eiko is so optimistic and outgoing and vivi is depressing and shy :)
(so off topic)

daggertrepe
06-20-2006, 11:04 PM
But we all kno Beatrix and Steiner are 1 one the best couples in the game. But I'd have to say, Ziddy and Garnet are about even...

crayzee gamr
07-07-2006, 04:50 AM
But we all kno Beatrix and Steiner are 1 one the best couples in the game. But I'd have to say, Ziddy and Garnet are about even...
true that:D

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Beatrix and Steiner are the dumb and dumbest couple!

Zidane and Garnet well i donīt reallly like them either so...itīs a relation between a pimp and an uptown girl whoīs also kind of dumb.

They are all dumb actually except Tantalus, Vivi and that oglop Cid.

gigames08
07-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Zidane and Garnet work well.
Steiner and Beatrix do not.
I thought it was cleared up on disc 1 that Steiner thought she was a pompous cow and Beatrix thought he was a bumbling idiot - one crappy love letter later and they're writing poetry to one another! What's the deal?
Oh, and Eiko is obviously having a lesbian affair with Mog (why is Mog a girl in FFIX anyhoo?).

P.S. Beatrix is my bitch anyways.

BardTard
07-07-2006, 01:22 PM
I always thought they'd make a cute couple. :greenie:

kuja's bird
07-07-2006, 11:09 PM
Well, Zidane and Garnet are a couple of horny teenegers, and Beatrix and Steiner are a couple of horny adults. The latter leave more to the imagination in their relationship (ya just know what Z+G are up to!!!) Both are cool couples, but I think B+S are the better of the two, coz Steiner is waaay more loyal than Zidane could ever be!

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Actually, I reckon that after all they've been through, it would be very unlikely if Zidane cheated on Garnet, because he really matured throughout the course of the game.

Rodney
07-08-2006, 10:41 AM
I actually like Steiner and Beatrix's surprise pairing. It started out as them hating each other with a passion, and then, after each got Eiko's love letter, they thought that all the feuding was because they really liked each other. Sure, it was for comic relief, sort of, but I liked it. I have a friend whose fanfics include them working extremely well together, although Steiner does get slightly submissive to her (http://www.goatpen.org/ffar.html).

I don't like Zidane and Garnet all that much because the former is completely obsessive over the latter.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 10:41 AM
I thought it was cleared up on disc 1 that Steiner thought she was a pompous cow and Beatrix thought he was a bumbling idiot - one crappy love letter later and they're writing poetry to one another! What's the deal?
Did you finish the game and see them together at the end holding a sword together. They looked like they were getting on fine then and they do put aside their differences when they are fighting together in Alexandria.

daggertrepe
07-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Did you finish the game and see them together at the end holding a sword together. They looked like they were getting on fine then and they do put aside their differences when they are fighting together in Alexandria.

They were, in fact, TOGETHER!!!! :p

With Zidane and Garnet, you got FRESH love, like "Gimme Gimme Gimme" love, if ya know what I mean...

With Beatrix and Steiner it's more reserved. More in an adult suit. It would probably last longer since, they are older.

Ryushikaze
07-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Steiner and Beatrix, go go.

daggertrepe
07-08-2006, 05:13 PM
Steiner and Beatrix, go go.

Mmhmm. :love:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Dumb people are always good together

And Vivi is already married to Quina.

crayzee gamr
07-08-2006, 06:58 PM

they make the best couple! lol kidding:p

daggertrepe
07-08-2006, 07:20 PM

Beatrix and Steiner are anything but dumb, but, whatever...:love:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-08-2006, 07:23 PM

Ahhh ok but i still think they are dumb at least i donīt remember any part of the game were they show intelegence...but thatīs me once again...

daggertrepe
07-08-2006, 07:23 PM

Ahhh ok but i still think they are dumb at least i donīt remember any part of the game were they show intelegence...but thatīs me once again...

Lol...yr funny. :)

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-08-2006, 07:27 PM

Ahhh thanks...letīs just all stay happy with our choices right?;)

daggertrepe
07-08-2006, 10:06 PM

Ahhh thanks...letīs just all stay happy with our choices right?;)

Yep

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 10:17 PM
lol, forgot about that part. Best FF wedding :D

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-08-2006, 10:25 PM
And if i recall both Quina and Vivi admit that itīs the most happy moment of their lifes...at least Quina does i think Vivi is forced to say heīs happy to.

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 10:37 PM
What is surprising is that Quina's happiest moment doesn't involve food.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Actually i donīt remember if she says that itīs the happiest moment of her life or just says:

"I are so happy!!!"

and then Vivi says:

"Humm...me...too"

Shiny
07-08-2006, 10:51 PM
He wears eyeliner.
:hahaha: Seriously, what kind of knight wears eyeliner?

daggertrepe
07-08-2006, 11:06 PM
He wears eyeliner.
:hahaha: Seriously, what kind of knight wears eyeliner?

Steiner does...:p

ff_sweden
07-08-2006, 11:29 PM
HELLO!, itīs the best couple in the FF-story ever..................:D

daggertrepe
07-09-2006, 12:53 AM
I gotcha back, Sweden! :)

Christmas
07-08-2022, 12:16 PM
Kuja pairing with the white dragon gets my vote. He sure will get a ride of his lifetime. :bigsmile: