PDA

View Full Version : GREAT EMBELISHING AWESOME AMAZING

Markus. D
05-02-2006, 06:22 AM
Tifa's script changed in the official english version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqyg1Z-WVf4

I found it cute.

but I prefered the Zuruzuru.

MAS82587
05-02-2006, 06:33 AM
what is zuruzuru? isnt that what she actually says in the english movie? was she originally supposed to say zuruzuru or something? i think she should have said 'blah blah blah,' that would have sounded the most american slang like.

IceAngel
05-02-2006, 01:29 PM
Why did they need to change the words from American to English? We both speak the same language don't we?

Markus. D
05-03-2006, 01:27 PM
Dilly Dally Shilly shally doesnt have any meaning I dont think...

Zuruzuru is like a phrase for "stop dragging yourself around" or something...

DarknessFromAbove
05-03-2006, 01:47 PM
Why did they need to change the words from American to English? We both speak the same language don't we? They don't change it from "American" to English, it's like that in the "American" one, I think it has something to do with another line Cloud says later that they changed something like "I feel lighter. I must have lost some weight . . . All that dilly dallying I've been doning" It makes no sense why they changed it to tell you the truth

cloud_doll
05-03-2006, 09:28 PM
seriously they should of left it zuruzuruzuru or blah blah blah or just she said stop dragging around cuz dilly dally shilly shally sounds kind of country or redneck, it doesnt fit with the movie right

IceAngel
05-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Lol, definatly. I have never even heard of Dilly Dally Shilly Shally.... just the Dilly Dally. :)

mooglebunni608
05-05-2006, 04:32 AM
NO! zuruzuruzuru makes waaaay more sense! really!

"dilly dally shilly shally"... what is this world coming to?

Seto Fett
05-05-2006, 08:45 PM
I thougt that was a bit odd too, as that line came out of nowhere. When I watched it with the subtitles on, she actually said something that made sense. Strange line...

Kadaj21
05-10-2006, 08:53 PM
Watched AC in Japanese w/english subs, and what she says equates to "drifting, drifting." I don't know how, but the dilly-dally thing sounds....silly...I wish they would've come up with something better...heck...I think the whole "drifting, drifting" would have been better....

Moon Rabbits
05-14-2006, 05:20 AM
Zuruzuru is a sound effect that is supposed to sort of be like the sound of something being dragged along. It's Tifa sort of insulting Cloud, because he's been dragging around his past, she's mocking him, telling him to get over it.