PDA

View Full Version : FFVIII Funny pics (Slight spoilers)

Ash2k
05-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Hey when I was on a this forum I saw these really funny FF VIII pictures they were like screenshots from the game but with funny stuff wrote in the grey caption boxes like for example when Rinoa and Squall are on the red spaceship and Rinoa is sat on Squall's lap with her arms around him squall says "when shall I her I'm gay" and there quite funny I was just wondering if anyone knew where they were? what site there on? because I can't find them on here anymore

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Go to www.google.com and type:

"screenshots from the FFVIII game but with funny stuff wrote in the grey caption boxes like for example when Rinoa and Squall are on the red spaceship and Rinoa is sat on Squall's lap with her arms around him squall says "when shall I her I'm gay""

cloud_doll
05-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Go to www.google.com and type:

"screenshots from the FFVIII game but with funny stuff wrote in the grey caption boxes like for example when Rinoa and Squall are on the red spaceship and Rinoa is sat on Squall's lap with her arms around him squall says "when shall I her I'm gay""

it didnt work

_yeojina_
05-04-2006, 01:21 PM
http://www.azure-reflection.net/mainindex.html
That's where I saw it. I'm checking it again just to make sure.

Mo-Nercy
05-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Old news. Really really old. Sita Atis was the first member to bring this to our attention way back when she was an active poster like 4-5 years ago. (I say 'our' but I wasn't around back then either, I don't think)

Here's the site: http://www.geocities.com/sita.a/

But the humour disappeared long ago for me. Most of the jokes are of the making-fun-of-someone's-sexual-orientation variety. Looking through 'em again, I'm seeing a few I'm still particularly fond of:

IceAngel
05-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Hehe shockwave pulser!
I can't ever imagine getting breast implants that talk to you!

Jessweeee♪
05-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Just look at the Funny Captions thread! There are some good ones there, though some of them are awfully repetitive.

StarChild
05-05-2006, 05:45 AM
I love these pictures ^__^

smittenkitten
05-05-2006, 01:32 PM
I love that last one, the Shockwave Pulsar. I said the exact same thing. ^^

~SapphireStar~
05-06-2006, 12:59 AM
it didnt work
Hasnt detected sarcasm ...

Ash2k
05-07-2006, 10:01 AM
no mercy those are the pics but I can't get the site to work are they eleswhere?

Owen Macwere
05-14-2006, 08:51 PM
yeah kinda funny but not all of them......but i like them ^_-

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-14-2006, 10:04 PM
no mercy

heh heh :hahaha:

Jack
05-15-2006, 01:50 AM
Only the last one (Shockwave Pulsar...) raised a smile. I thought the game was funny enough on its own terms without this. The last one is only humourous because I think characters thats what they would say.

Well, I would...

boys from the dwarf
05-15-2006, 07:56 AM
that shooting seifer ones great and im sure we all thought that when greiver casted shockwave pulsar.

Mo-Nercy
05-15-2006, 10:53 AM
no mercy those are the pics but I can't get the site to work are they eleswhere?
Ah, I think that's because geocities doesn't allow direct linking to their websites. Try just typing in the URL into the address bar or maybe searching up "Sita Atis" on google.