PDA

View Full Version : Extra stuff on DVD

Blitz Ace
05-03-2006, 02:26 PM
well, i got a copy in english today, and i have to say, im pretty happy with the job they did on the english voice acting. Problem is, only the movie is in english... i was at least hoping for some english subs in the extras...

so i have a request. One of the extra sections on the DVD was a reminiscence of FF7 (dont know if other countries have it, but i assume they do). i really wanna know what all the dialog is when cloud is talking with various characters on his phone (in between are scenes from the game, which are also in japanese, but i know the story well enough to remember what was happening).

so if someone can translate it that would be awesome... or maybe there is already a translation on the net, i havnt looked.

:D :D that is all

Winter Nights
05-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Umm.. There are English Subtitles.. There's a sub menu within the Audio Language options.

herbie08
05-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Yea, I definitely remember watching all those specials with subtitles, so they're there, just look harder.

Fire_Emblem776
05-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Yup they are

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-03-2006, 08:16 PM
everything is has a subtitle version

Blitz Ace
05-05-2006, 03:12 AM
ah, it turns out that the media player i was using was too crap to show subtitles... its all good now (dont i feel like a retard).

thanks ppl.