PDA

View Full Version : Pets do the most stupidest things on earth.

Shoden
05-03-2006, 03:59 PM
I went to my nanna's house the other day, she has 3 cats:

Dumplin: 14 years, still jumps fences and drools. ALOT. He likes to lie in the underwear basket, dirty old pervert eh?

Zander: 2 years old, My cat's bro, and he plays fetch with his toy mousey. Basically he grabs it and brings it to you, he stands in front of you and drops it, expecting you to throw it again, he does this til he's bored, He also runs around the house up and down sliding on the laminate flooring. He eats practically anything but fish.

Cole: 6 months, one of the most hillarious little things ever. You can hold a random object 6 ft in the air and he jumps up to get it, he does back flips off the chair and lies on your head, your face, and neck. He usually flips over and runs around til he catches his big fluffy ferret tale. He also picked up Zander's FETCH! Trickl.

And there's my cat: He mostly jumps onto the dog's face, who's a full grown Black Labradour, he tries to fly by jumping off chairs, stair cases and does backflips. He has a bad habbit of getting his face covered with muck when he digs for no reason in the garden. Eats anything you give him, literally. He knows how to open the fridge, doors and get his own way.

Now share stories and antics your god damn pets do. Come on, these are easy to beat.

Levian
05-03-2006, 04:07 PM
I think humans can do some pretty stupid things every now and then too. (http://www.crazyredwizard.com/trick/img/new_stupidhumantricks.jpg)

Loony BoB
05-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Heidy (RIP :cry:) arrived at our house, managed to escape one day shortly afterwards and hid under our house for about eight hours before we could finally catch her. Hence her name.

Bob (:<3: mah baby) has twice tried jumping from the railing of our deck through the kitchen window when the kitchen window was closed. Bob would also catch every kind of bird you can think of, often including the endangered kinds. He's caught a Tui, a Blue Kingfisher, parrots we didn't even know existed in our areas, huge amounts of sparrows and the like... and of course all the mice which he would decapitate and leave on the stairs leading to our front door. The head on one step, the body on the other. I never saw a live mouse around our house or neighbourhood, so God knows where he caught them. Bob also managed to catch a rat that was almost as large as he was. I needed to dig a grave for that sucker. But Bob's just beautiful, he and I have a pretty close connection... I miss him so much (haven't seen him since I left NZ four years ago). He's mine, but I left him under the care of my family.

Midnight, my Mum's kitten (now missing in action), would hide from the TV when there were cats on a show/advert and hiss at them, and if there were birds or anything on the TV then he'd jump right into the screen. Also, if you reflected the sunlight onto the roof using a CD (so it's colourful), Midnight would spend his day jumping off the ground as if he was on a trampoline, trying to reach the roof to capture the light. If you reflected the light along the ground he would get really, really confused as to why he couldn't feel what it was he was seeing.

All cute, lovely cats though.

smittenkitten
05-03-2006, 04:28 PM
My cat Sooty follows me to the shops and back. ^^ She used to chap the front door, when she wanted in. She'd end up bringing me bats, which I have to end up fighting with her to save it. :rolleyes2
The best thing I love about my cat is Dogs are PETRIFIED of her. (L) Whenever a dog was passing my house it would cross the road, in fear of my cat xDD

Zeldy
05-03-2006, 06:15 PM
So far, Ive owned a one eyed Rabbit and a 3-legged Frog. Honestly!

Rye
05-03-2006, 07:45 PM
I have a macaw and he literally laughs (he apparently picked up laughter) at me whenever I fall down, trip or hurt myself in front of him. xD

Old Manus
05-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Once I won 2 goldfish in the fair, they killed each other.

Shoden
05-03-2006, 07:56 PM
I used to have 6 fish, my biggest 2 goldfish ate the others in one day.

Samuraid
05-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Our cat Symphony (currently 18 years old) has done numerous crazy things like totally destroying a catnip plant we had in the yard, or catching a live hummingbird in her mouth then releasing it later.

SeeDRankLou
05-03-2006, 09:40 PM
Not my pet, but it was someone's pet.....I saw this hilarious Nokia commercial. It was home video style film. This cat was looking at something (string maybe) that was hanging off of a ceiling fan blade as the ceiling fan was on. The cat tried to catch it, but missed a few times. The cat caught it on the third try, but the string didn't come off of the ceiling fan blade. Instead, the cat was pulled up and around as the ceiling fan flung it around for about four or five turns before the cat finally let go and was thrown into a wall. And then it panned out and it was a cell phone that was filming the shot. I about died laughing when I saw that the first time.

My former cat Boots would let herself be attacked by a flock of birds. After they felt confident that they were successfully hurting her, she would pounce on one of them and kill it. I have no idea why she did it like that, but it worked everytime.

Faris
05-03-2006, 09:42 PM
My dog runs head first into a wall or table leg and doesn't notice. My cat sleeps in boxes.

Shoden
05-03-2006, 10:17 PM
My cat sleeps anywhere that was corners, such as boxes, baskets, trays, chairs.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
05-03-2006, 10:22 PM
My dogs run into my conservatory door, fall over backwards and run into it again..and again..and again... They're both scared of their reflections as well... they're so dumb it's cute... :D

libertine
05-06-2006, 12:33 AM
One of my hamsters ate the other. I got them from a neighbour who was breeding them at the time and desperate to get rid of them. She ensured me they would be fine living in a cage together. They were the wee ones, can't recall the breed but anyway yeah one ate the other. It was sick. Not the hamster, I mean it was disgusting.

My fully grown labrador tries to sit on my knee.

My cat attacks foxes. She isn't afraid of anything and pretty damn twisted.

Ouch!
05-06-2006, 12:49 AM
My dog is a complete and total sissy, does that count?

Roto13
05-06-2006, 02:02 AM
I had a giant tabby cat that chased a black lab in front of a truck and killed it. I also had a much smaller fluffy orange kitty that used to attack cats twice it's size. He'd come inside covered in cuts and we'd think he was being bullied. Then one day I watched him fight with another cat, and when the other cat tried to get away my cat just went after him. This other cat was huge.

All this is besides the normal things, like the retardation surrounding laser pointers.

klipkloper
05-06-2006, 04:37 AM
I went to my nanna's house the other day, she has 3 cats:

Dumplin: 14 years, still jumps fences and drools. ALOT. He likes to lie in the underwear basket, dirty old pervert eh?

Zander: 2 years old, My cat's bro, and he plays fetch with his toy mousey. Basically he grabs it and brings it to you, he stands in front of you and drops it, expecting you to throw it again, he does this til he's bored, He also runs around the house up and down sliding on the laminate flooring. He eats practically anything but fish.

Cole: 6 months, one of the most hillarious little things ever. You can hold a random object 6 ft in the air and he jumps up to get it, he does back flips off the chair and lies on your head, your face, and neck. He usually flips over and runs around til he catches his big fluffy ferret tale. He also picked up Zander's FETCH! Trickl.

And there's my cat: He mostly jumps onto the dog's face, who's a full grown Black Labradour, he tries to fly by jumping off chairs, stair cases and does backflips. He has a bad habbit of getting his face covered with muck when he digs for no reason in the garden. Eats anything you give him, literally. He knows how to open the fridge, doors and get his own way.

Now share stories and antics your god damn pets do. Come on, these are easy to beat.
thats too much to read

but hear me, my sephy will kill the cats
:D

my puppy tries to hump my leg....

klipkloper
05-06-2006, 04:39 AM
My dogs run into my conservatory door, fall over backwards and run into it again..and again..and again... They're both scared of their reflections as well... they're so dumb it's cute... :D

omg, are you a hot emo boy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

hehehehehe

StarChild
05-06-2006, 04:43 AM
my dog is a one year old cocker spaniel, and she just goes nuts no matter who comes through the door, if someone was to rob our house, she'd just lick them to death.

my cat is about one years old, and she likes to stalk her own tail, it's amusing to watch.

one time my dog was standing in the hallway waiting for me to finish getting ready so i'd take her for a walk, and i notice out of the corner of my eye that my cat is stalking the dog, I don't do anything, because of course I want to watch, and so my cat keeps stalking the dog, until finally she's right behind her and she takes her claws out and swats the crap outta the dog's behind!!! it was hilarious!

Yuna-Lenne
05-06-2006, 08:53 AM
One of my cats, Tyke, is extremely dumb. He'll eat anything which is edible, he can't hunt and taps on the ground so the bird he's after hears him. Once, he was jumping off something about 10cm high and misplaced his footing so fell over, almost doing a sort of back flip onto the patio. He goes down fox holes. He seems more like a dog. Once, when he was sitting in the living room, someone was walking up the drive at the front and he left to see what it was, growling. xD