PDA

View Full Version : The Final Fantasy X-2 Club (Fans Only)

Marluxiaswife
05-03-2006, 04:10 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h170/marluixaswife/art27.jpg
*Hater Free Zone, Only Final Fantasy X-2 fans only Thank you*
I known there were clubs then of characters, but i made a ffx-2 club
for the fans of this game.
So i made a club ^_^'!!
any final fantasy x-2 fan can join and we can talk about ffx-2, and the characters and a hope for ffx-3

O.k Thank You :tongue:

DeathKnight
05-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Hell yeah-eah!:cool::up: Of course I'll join.

For off I wanna say that I can't stop myself from watching the ending over and over again:D hehe.

Second, I'd like to see a FFX-3 CG movie like Advent Children.

Thirdly, Yuna's the cutest, sweetest, most emotional babe ever, and like her like that;)

Old Manus
05-03-2006, 05:37 PM
This just goes to show that X-2 fans are a minority group

DeathKnight
05-03-2006, 07:16 PM

So everyone in the world is registered in EYEONFF:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Minorities are usually better than the majority;

Hispanics>Caucasians (IMO)

SeeDRankLou
05-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Yeah cause the thread was open a whole hour and a half when you made that post. And I'm sure half the people that see this thread will just think that it will be full of clutter from the FFX-2 haters that were asked not to post in this thread but will anyway because of their typical disdain for such requests, so they won't even bother.

Yay for FFX-2. I love this game. I'm currently playing it right now. I'm on Ch 5, and I just did the Chocobo Ranch sidequest. When I sent out my level 4 chocobos, I got both the Mounted Assault and Strength of One garment grids in one go. That was cool.

Old Manus
05-03-2006, 08:17 PM
If it isn't my arch-enemy SeedRankLou!

Marluxiaswife
05-05-2006, 12:53 AM

:twak:

Ballistix Man
05-05-2006, 12:59 AM

So everyone in the world is registered in EYEONFF:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Minorities are usually better than the majority;

Hispanics>Caucasians (IMO)
You truly are rascist.

FallenAngel411
05-05-2006, 01:06 AM
It's an okay game. I whip it out to kill time when there's nothing better to do. Oh, wait, fans only?

Um. OMG such a awesome game!!!!!!!!! I luv luv it!!!!!!!!!! Cant w8 4 X-3 OMG how many of u are w8ing to? BC tis is BEST GAME EVAAAA!!!! YAAA X-2 4EVAAA!! YUNIE RULES U ALL SHE DA FF QUEEN LOL LOLZZ

Del Murder
05-05-2006, 03:49 AM
Please advertise your club in your signature. We don't allow threads for clubs because they get too spammy, and in the case of this game, it will probably just end up with all you kids yelling at each other.