PDA

View Full Version : Who's Who.

Lenna
05-04-2006, 12:36 AM
This is a little game I've thought of. Now although this includes graphics, it's more along the lines of Games and Actors/Actresses/Musicians etc.

What I want you guys to do, ANYONE can take part whether it be using paint or a proper editing program.

What you have to do, is someone will give you 2 people's names. Can be a character from a game or a famous celebrity. Someone has to find pictures of these 2 people, and you have to make them look as real as possible as if they were the same person.

For example: this is my version of Zell with Johnny Depps face.

http://www.ffjunction.net/images/zell2.jpg

Anyone can ask for anyone or anything, but keep it clean. Only accept the challenge if you can do it within 2 days of the post, so we can keep it ongoing.

As I said, ANYONE can join in, people who've experience in graphics or not. Just do your best to make it as real as possible, and as funny as possible :D

If it comes to the stage where no pictures are to be found of a certain person, the person who has asked for the person in question will have to either choose someone else or their post will be bypassed.

Have fun!