PDA

View Full Version : Sora turns black

Nick Schovitz
05-04-2006, 10:23 PM
This happened to me two times in the game, twice during my fight against CPU, and another during my fight against and organization member with laser guns. I choose Wisdom for m every time it happens, does Sora eventually gets his drives to level up and they'll permentally be in that form, if so what does the evolved forms of Valor and Master look like?

Tavrobel
05-04-2006, 10:30 PM
This isn't a new form of Wisdom. What you have sumbled across, is the Anti-Form, a form that Sora changes into when you use your Valor, Wisdom, or Master forms frequently.

There are many serious drawbacks to having Anti-Form, such as not being able to use items, use magic, or pick up refresher orbs. You can't Revert back, and it gets rid of all allies currently in the party. You also take 20% extra damage for the exchange of 50% increased speed, both attack and movement.

How it works, is that you get one point (on an invisible counter), for everytime you turn into one of the lower three forms. If you go Anti-Form, your points drop by 4. Everytime you go Final, it drops by 10. If you have recently obtained a new form, the counter will go back to 0, including activation of the Final Form.
0-4 points = 0% going Anti
5-9 points = 10%
10+ points = 25%

Once you get Final Form, (after Memory Skyscraper), the points will reduce back down to zero, and evetytime you go Final, your points drop by ten.

Also, the chance will change, depending on the circumstances.
Normal scripted battle: x2 percent
Battle against Organization XIII: x4
Battle with a non-cooperative character (I.E, Hercules, but not Auron): x0
Battles against Xemnas: x10

There are some battles that going Anti will be beneficial, but most of the time, it is not. You also do not get EXP from defeated enemies, if you defeat them while Anti'ed.

SeeDRankLou
05-04-2006, 10:34 PM
You've only gone into Anti-Form three times? I think I went into Anti-Form like 15 or 20 times before I even got to The World That Never Was.

Tavrobel
05-04-2006, 10:39 PM
I didn't even go Anti Form until after WtNW.

If you beat the game, it will also tell you how many times you used Anti Form and survived.
Also, after Anti-Form is used, your Drive guage returns to zero, if you left the battle by exiting the screen, otherwise, it simply consumes the Drive amount of whatever form you wanted to use. Final Form also cannot trigger Anti Form, regardless of how high your Anti count is.

Slicksword45
05-04-2006, 10:51 PM
anti-form was my favorit form =p

duren my first play through, I didden't get anti once (beats me how though seeing as I'm a drive form lover)

FallenAngel411
05-05-2006, 12:00 AM
I think I went into Anti-form four times in my entire playthrough. I enjoyed every times immensely, and didn't get hit once. Seems to me its the strongest and fastest form. At least, it clears out the baddies pretty quick, and he moves so fast they can't touch him. So yeah.

Nick Schovitz
05-05-2006, 12:11 AM
Yeah it was good against that guy I was never able to dodge his lasers until I turned anti and after I beat the game for the 1st time it said only 3 and I accidently Summoned Chicken Little the most which is 4, I though I loved Stitch the 1st KH had more Summons.

Slicksword45
05-05-2006, 01:55 AM
it helped ageneest the guy with the lances.

Yooniece
05-05-2006, 03:51 AM
The anti-form is annoying, isn't it?! Tetsuya Nomura described the form as a resonance of Sora's brief time as a Heartless. I thought it was pretty cool at first (it moves so quickly) until I realized it drains my drive gauge and takes double damage. -_-

Once you unlock the Sora/Roxas battle scene, keep transforming into your forms (any one) DURING a battle until you get the final form. Once you've used the final form a few times, your points will be so low that there will be almost no chance of getting the anti-form for the rest of the game =)

Zeromus_X
05-05-2006, 04:00 AM
Abusing the Underworld Tournament Cups helps to get the Final Form alot faster. :cat:

I got it during the fight with Xigbar too, it helped alot I guess.:cat:

Nick Schovitz
05-05-2006, 09:42 PM
It seemed more useful to me I never got hit at all during anti-form.

McLovin'
05-05-2006, 09:53 PM
I liked thr Anti Form. It was neat.

Heartless Soul
05-06-2006, 12:30 AM
What do I think of the Antiform? Well, let's put it this way.....

50% more damage taken than regular Sora = Ouch

50% more damage taken than regular Sora in Proude Mode = Death

Giga Guess
05-06-2006, 12:41 AM
Abusing the Underworld Tournament Cups helps to get the Final Form alot faster. :cat:

I got it during the fight with Xigbar too, it helped alot I guess.:cat:

I anti-ed out versus Xigbar too....it didn't help AT ALL.

Nick Schovitz
05-06-2006, 12:49 AM
you don't know how to use it right, I say you're bad at KH@ because the anti- form prevents you from getting hit during any battle I wooped Xigbar's ass with it! I could never beat him until I went anti-, stupid blue lasers.

Heartless Soul
05-06-2006, 01:34 AM
I don't know how to use it right because I get the Game Over screen in matter of seconds/minutes.

:(

FallenAngel411
05-06-2006, 03:14 AM
I don't know how to use it right because I get the Game Over screen in matter of seconds/minutes.

:(

How does that happen? All you have to do is mash X until he reverts back 40 seconds later! Plus he jumps all over the screen the entire time so the baddies can barely get a hit in as long as you keep moving.

lord shishio
05-06-2006, 03:53 AM
yea, but you can't heal or revert back...so i usually die when i go anti-form.

Giga Guess
05-06-2006, 03:11 PM
yea, but you can't heal or revert back...so i usually die when i go anti-form.

Or use reaction commands....which is why it was such a huge detriment to me. And I take offence to you (Nick) saying I'm "bad," simply because I haven't been able to use something that was SPECIFICALLY designed to be a detrimental status, and manipulate it to every situation. Xigbar is LARGELY a reaction command battle. I was damn proud of the fact that I was able to survive, due to the fact that I jumped the gun and used a drive right off the bat.

one winged shinigami
05-10-2006, 01:43 PM
My thoughts when I first got into anti form: (agrabah) Holy. . . . I'm a heartless!!!! Waitaminute, I can't use magic?! (hp was about 25% at the time, Donald was ko'ed, I was planning to go into wisdom to refill my mp) Help!!!

Second time: Not again! Hey, Xigbar-MISSED?! Get'im, Sora!!

Third time: Here we go-he didn't dodge that?! =boom= Why of all times NOW?!

From the above, you can tell that I am both happy and annoyed at the anti-form.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-10-2006, 07:51 PM
anti form is annoying, it happens when i actually want to use the valor/wisom/master/final form -_- then it goes *anti* and im like aw crap i gotta do anti -_-

SeeDRankLou
05-10-2006, 08:17 PM
I went antiform against almost every single organization member. I died while fighting Xaldin every time, so I just stopped trying to use a form. I avoided Demyx's attacks easily enough while in antiform, same with Saix. I actually killed Xigbar while in antiform, and that really annoying attack where he traps you on that little square and shoots in all directions is easily completely dodged while in antiform.