PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars : Episode III The Game

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-05-2006, 03:21 AM
What do you think of the Episode III video game? I like almost everything about the gameplay except for the healing part of the controls. When you get injured you have to press the two analog sticks to heal yourself...I wish that you could press the white button to heal yourself instead. The only other thing that sucks about this game is like Lego Star Wars and Jade Empire Episode III is TOO SHORT!

Chris
05-05-2006, 03:56 PM
I like it. And I especially liked the hidden level in which you could play as Yoda. Yeah, the game was way too easy, and with the cheats, I managed to complete the game in under 3 hours.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah the hidden levels and multi-player are fun but even those features aren't enough to keep players interested in Episode III for long. I don't what it is but this video game lacked something besides longevity. And I don't know what that something is...But it seems like every movie based video game that is released on the market is a flop.:eep:

Chris
05-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Nah, it wasn't a complete flop. I liked it, and I still play it when I'm bored.

I Took the Red Pill
05-05-2006, 10:07 PM
It's fun, but it was too easy.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-06-2006, 03:09 AM
Which character do you choose when you're playing multi-player on Episode III? I always choose Darth Vader.:cool:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-06-2006, 03:09 PM
What do you think of the Episode III video game? I like almost everything about the gameplay except for the healing part of the controls. When you get injured you have to press the two analog sticks to heal yourself...I wish that you could press the white button to heal yourself instead. The only other thing that sucks about this game is like Lego Star Wars and Jade Empire Episode III is TOO SHORT!
i have it for the ps2 so the white button woldnt work

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-06-2006, 05:33 PM
For the Playstation 2 you could use the L-1 button.

Spawn of Sephiroth
05-08-2006, 11:52 PM
It's fun, but it was too easy.

yes. i totally agree. it was a real fun game, but i beat it in 5 hours without cheat codes. it was rather easy. but i wish that they would have made it more like an rpg than the whole select a level stuff.:choc2:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
05-09-2006, 12:10 AM
For the Playstation 2 you could use the L-1 button.
no..........i think u meen r3 and l3

The Fat Bioware Nerd
05-09-2006, 08:06 PM
No offense but...I don't care about the Playstation 2 version of Episode III considering that I obviously bought the X-Box version.