PDA

View Full Version : Question for the smokers.

Jowy
05-05-2006, 06:23 AM
The small little convinence store by my house shut down last night, and I'm no longer able to obtain my preferred brand, being Camel Turkish Silver. Any suggestions on what would be a similar taste?

Also, please don't spam this topic with "zomg quit smoking it kills you." I've tried, and it's just not happening.

Stayin Dizzy
05-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Most gas stations will carry that brand. As far as similar taste your kinda up the creek. Silvers have that distinct taste of sugar that others don't have. I used to smoke those. Try Parliment lights.

Flying Mullet
05-05-2006, 03:13 PM
The small little convinence store by my house shut down last night, and I'm no longer able to obtain my preferred brand, being Camel Turkish Silver. Any suggestions on what would be a similar taste?

Also, please don't spam this topic with "zomg quit smoking it kills you." I've tried, and it's just not happening.
I do want to respond and tell you that I clean my cat's litterbox every other day and will glady send you the scat that I clean up out of it. It should be of a similar taste.

Skarr
05-05-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm crying aloud with mirth and merriment.

Edit~I suppose you can always try something new to smoke... ;p

Old Manus
05-05-2006, 03:39 PM
zomg quit smoking

that type of cigarette, they aren't very good.

Chris
05-05-2006, 03:42 PM

I'm not a smoker, so I don't know which brand to get. But you could just experiment with various of brands, that way you'd be able to sort it out yourself. Perhaps you'll even find another brand to buy instead of the old one.

Mika
05-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Strange topic...all smokers have their own prefered tastes.

You need to experiment! =o

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Crack tastes the same, I've been told. You should take that up.

Dreddz
05-05-2006, 04:48 PM
I get B&H Gold, if there available anywhere near you, I suggest those.

escobert
05-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Crack tastes the same, I've been told. You should take that up.
you were told wrong ;) anyways, I smoke Marlboro reds currently. In the past I've smoked marb lights, camel lights,marb reds, parliment lights. newports. then back to marb reds. I live newports but the menthol kills my throat after a while. Most gas stations should have silvers, I know many people who smoke them and all we have are gas stations in town.

frunk
05-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Lately I've been smoking B&H, but I prefer Camels.

smittenkitten
05-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Stop Smoking! :frust: Sorry had to say it. :D

ScottNUMBERS
05-05-2006, 06:35 PM
I don't want cancer I'm not about to pay for it.

Cless
05-05-2006, 06:56 PM
I tried menthol ones the other day and they gave me a light head. I'm not familiar with that brand you mention, but I suggest buying the smallest packets of a few different brands and seeing which you have an affinity for.

Nod
05-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Marlboro lights. When I lived in Spain I smoked Golden American- they were cheap & they tasted good.
I've quit, but i remember how sweet it was........I could spark up right now.

:roll:

Jebus
05-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Drop the cigarettes and pick up a box of cigars. They taste better anyway.

~SapphireStar~
05-05-2006, 07:31 PM
I dont smoke, but maybe Ebay would stock the ones you use to smoke.

theundeadhero
05-05-2006, 10:35 PM
I've never even heard of Camel Silvers.

Jowy
05-05-2006, 11:10 PM
I'm not buying smokes off of eBay. ;)

And as to the gas station thing, every single one here is a locally owned conglomorate that doesn't have too much of a selection. I tried the parliaments, but I don't like the taste.

~SapphireStar~
05-05-2006, 11:44 PM
K, it was just a suggestion.

dirkdirden
05-06-2006, 12:00 AM
just eat them they all taste the same that way.

MMMmmmm nothing like cigaretts and milk.

Vincent, Thunder God
05-06-2006, 12:11 AM
I don't want cancer I'm not about to pay for it.

Best post in this thread so far. Yeah, I respect addicts, it's hard to get off it, I understand. But I totally agree with this.

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-06-2006, 01:55 AM
Actually, it's not. It's the worst. It's off topic and irrevalent. Spam, as they call it.
But then so was mine so whatever.
And so is this one.

GhandiOwnsYou
05-06-2006, 08:03 AM
Stupid people annoy the hell out of me... When a topic begins with "anti smokers stfu" and people still feel the need to remind us you get cancer... the world is full of retards. WE KNOW. WE DON'T CARE. Your stupidity will kill you faster than cancer will kill us, and you'll enjoy life less.

that rant over... The onyl ones i've tasted which were somewhat similar were Camel's Cremas, but those are far more rare than silvers were. other than that, i unno what to tell you. I'm a diehard Kool's man myself, for the everyday. And either Djarum Blacks or Camel Turkish Jades if i feel like giving myself a special treat.

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Stupid people annoy the hell out of me... When a topic begins with "anti smokers stfu" and people still feel the need to remind us you get cancer... the world is full of retards. WE KNOW. WE DON'T CARE. Your stupidity will kill you faster than cancer will kill us, and you'll enjoy life less.

I've made this <a href=http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=81613> point </a>already and people still don't get it.